SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

Yeah the GTR is pretty crazy. Auto suspension adjusting. It also has RWD function (AWD only initiates when traction is lost this is in the 2012^ models I believe - I tried researching into this - not much is said. I notice in pre 2012 models that salesmen and reviewers were calling it an AWD but from 2012+ they started explaining the function of it's RWD/AWD a lot more indepth and openly). The balance of the car is perfect to say the least. Everything on that car was designed for a purpose.

The graphic work is to hide the aero designs before the release - I'm sure it serves multiple purposes such as 3D design work but it's mainly to hide the "look" of the car until it's released. Which is why there was a huge following when the R35 N1 was leaked a day before the Tokyo motor show - it didn't have the paint work so all lines were able to be seen.

Edited by RosieR34

Unreliable gadgetry. post-89755-0-07734200-1384915227_thumb.jpg A top fueller goes 0-400 in 4 seconds, on a sht run, no traction control.

After watching that episode of Top Gear with the 959 and the F40..... that explains it perfectly; im an F40 guy, just the bare essentials, the driver is traction control and abs. Pure driving.

I wish that there were more cars that followed the F40 philosophy.

Unreliable gadgetry. attachicon.gifold.jpg A top fueller goes 0-400 in 4 seconds, on a sht run, no traction control.

After watching that episode of Top Gear with the 959 and the F40..... that explains it perfectly; im an F40 guy, just the bare essentials, the driver is traction control and abs. Pure driving.

Agree entirely.

Unreliable gadgetry. attachicon.gifold.jpg A top fueller goes 0-400 in 4 seconds, on a sht run, no traction control.

A top fueler needs a rebuild every meet, weighs half as much, has tyre 4x the size and isnt offered with a warranty
  • Like 1

Does anyone happen to know how hard it is to get a windscreen for an R34?
Mine has a crack and i think i might get it fixed before it goes in... can i reuse the original trim or can you get those as well?

Does anyone happen to know how hard it is to get a windscreen for an R34?

Mine has a crack and i think i might get it fixed before it goes in... can i reuse the original trim or can you get those as well?

shouldnt be too hard.

I believe most of the companies can get an aftermarket one.

and they should replace the seal also.

Yeah sweet, i assumed glass would be easy enough to find. I was more worried about the trim and a possible 10 week wait or something.
Might give them a call today.
Thanks fellahs.