SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

I've moved 12+ times. All I can say is let them unpack the white goods. Anything broken when you open a box = not their fault. Not sure how companies work as the Defence always booked ours, however, we always bought them drinks and offered to buy them lunch - This seemed to always put them in good spirits and they normally only have cooler bags so if it's stinking hot - chances are their drinks are warm.

sweet. Have cool drinks for them.

I can do that.

The furtherst i have ever moved is from kaleen to belconnen haha

It seems like the closer we get to moving the faster to days go.

I have a phone interview for a job in melbourne tomorrow so hopefully that goes smoothly.

Fellaz anyone know how to troubleshoot a crank with no start issue. Checked injectors using CAS method and they're worrking. Pulled out the coils and tested for spark and there's none. All fuses on the driver side door related to ignition are connected. I'm thinking maybe the harness is kaput or something inbetween.

Any ideas please

no not really :(

anything prior occur to not starting?

has it been difficult to start ?

Is it cranking over and not starting or is it DEAD! ?

have you checked the fuses/relays in the engine bay

is the plug connected to the CAS properly

hows the -/+ cables to the battery. Battery itself ?

If it cranks and doesn't start - What are the plugs like?

Is fuel flowing through?

Edited by Sinista32

You could try some contact cleaner on the plug where the coil pack harness plugs in to the main loom. Could have some stuff in it maybe or could just be stuffed.

I think it is quite common for them to go due to heat.

The CAS could be kaput as well.

i did have problems starting but they fixed it
its cranking over but not starting the sound of the cranking of so close to starting

i checked all fuses today pulled them all out
I took out the CAS in attempt to see if the injectors were working it was fully plugged in

Also changed the plugs the ones i took out were still in good condition no signs of blow out etc.
I took out the supply line and primed it and a lot of fuel came out.

anymore ideas, its kinda really weird for a car that was running fine.

edit: im thinking its the CAS too just have to sure before buying a new one. Any ways of testing them?

i did have problems starting but they fixed it

its cranking over but not starting the sound of the cranking of so close to starting

i checked all fuses today pulled them all out

I took out the CAS in attempt to see if the injectors were working it was fully plugged in

Also changed the plugs the ones i took out were still in good condition no signs of blow out etc.

I took out the supply line and primed it and a lot of fuel came out.

anymore ideas, its kinda really weird for a car that was running fine.

edit: im thinking its the CAS too just have to sure before buying a new one. Any ways of testing them?

Would it have anything to do with clouds of oil smoke billowing out your exhaust?

And, yes it was oil for sure, i could taste it, more than that i was choking on the sht, if you were in my car youd agree its oil. :yes:

Here is my sleep pattern normally, go to bed at 10ish get up at 2 get home from work 6-7pm and start again

Except last Thursday I was at the cop shop till 10:30, asleep by 10:45 work alarm goes off at 11:30, go to Mitchell meet the cops in Mitchell at 12:10 back home asleep by 1am, slept till 4am, go to work and then home at 5:30pm

Ugh glad I have a week off

Workdays, up at 6am, start work at 7am, home by 4pm, string the evening out (my time) for as long as I dare, bed by midnight, up at 6am...repeat.

Now I have a month off, do what you wanna do, be what you wanna be yeah, ooooh. :bunny:

Got up after 10am yesterday and 9:45am today. :thumbsup:

Would it have anything to do with clouds of oil smoke billowing out your exhaust?

And, yes it was oil for sure, i could taste it, more than that i was choking on the sht, if you were in my car youd agree its oil. :yes:

It's not oil because it doesn't do that when I'm on 98. Just unburnt fuel.Only does it when decelerating from WOT. If I ease up normally it doesn't do it. Will check compression just incase something is wrong with the rings.

Here is my sleep pattern normally, go to bed at 10ish get up at 2 get home from work 6-7pm and start again

Except last Thursday I was at the cop shop till 10:30, asleep by 10:45 work alarm goes off at 11:30, go to Mitchell meet the cops in Mitchell at 12:10 back home asleep by 1am, slept till 4am, go to work and then home at 5:30pm

Ugh glad I have a week off

Bed and 10pm and get up at 2am? Do you work 16 hours or something?!