SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

Yeah my one there. Yeah I still play a fair bit of iracing and race a Monday league on lfs. Too much fun haha

Heard about GT Academy? Should enter.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/439832-gt6-gt-academy-gamers-to-racers/

Edited by RosieR34

I'd like to, but my gear won't work on PlayStation, and I think I'm too used to it now to play with a controller .. Good excuse to upgrade to a new wheel though haha

Haha if you got the skills then why not. In the US it's 45 out of 400,000. AU might be like 45 out of 10,000 LOLOL. All you need to do is post a good time online then you move to the next round - if you're skilled enough with a controller then why not :P

Haha if you got the skills then why not. In the US it's 45 out of 400,000. AU might be like 45 out of 10,000 LOLOL. All you need to do is post a good time online then you move to the next round - if you're skilled enough with a controller then why not :P

That's a good point.. I shall look into this more haha

So decided to bake a cake with mum. I kinda got carried away with my design. The idea is nice but I can tell this GTR cake is going to look terribad! Haha! I'll post the end pics if it looks anything like a GTR :P

post-108313-0-02760700-1393643524_thumb.jpg
post-108313-0-88853000-1393643579_thumb.jpg

Edited by RosieR34

Cake is not the correct mixture for what I want to do. From what I've been reading / seeing, "Cereal Treats"; those rice bubble things will do the trick. It molds perfectly and I should be able to create a GTR. It may not taste the greatest but maybe some cakes around it :D

Someones been reading my private book of ideas and inventions. :ph34r:

Bastards!

Actually its a logical step that im sure thousands of people have thought about putting together.

Still.... its rather annoying someone else did it first.

I named mine Blimpjet.

Edited by D.I.Y. Mik

i think thats the reason why my importer recommended me to go through Melbourne even though its further it was because the compliance shops in Sydney probably get a fair few cars needing compliancing. But either way two months is a bit long.

Haha dreams happen every night!

I just keep looking in the FS section for parts.

Shell I have had 2 months to get excited and now slowly the excitement is turning into depression.

On the plus side another work trip to South Africa for 3 months is coming up and I have a high chance of going.