SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

On the plus side another work trip to South Africa for 3 months is coming up and I have a high chance of going.

As long as you don't leave on the same day you finally get the car! DOH!

what is it you do for a job Daniel ?

I wouldn't mind some of that action

I work a supervisor at iiNet/TransACT

Just looking after a tech of tech support and billing team

But I have a good background in customer service skills so they use me for a lot of training purposes.

Nah, to be honest I haven't even seen the dude who drives the silvia.

He seems to start work and finish work before me.

Never even got to hear it start up.

The S15 is loud as fk. Also BF4 didn't update when the server crashed last night. I lost my 20/7 score ffs.

Had a game with Afanee, then server crashed LLOLOL.

You play HC Dan my man? Be nice to get a full squad of people who are playing with teamwork for once.

Played HC once and never again I said.

But after loading up last night I really enjoyed it.

The first hardcore I had didn't show who was friendly players and I was constantly killing team mates.

Not sure if that was a server glitch or something the server admin can turn on and off

Now I'll probably only play hardcore because I like the fact a sniper shot to the body kills someone (more realistic)

^ No other way.

add; Twistaz

edit:

Yeah Dan, HC is a bit...'hardcore'. No mini maps, no ammo detail, you get nothing that you would in RL. Servers can turn on and off name tags. However, some servers have a delay - each milliesecond in that game costs, but it's all learning about what suit they're wearing and such. I like the fact that HC is 2-5 bullets for a kill as opposed to 15-30 bullets in normal. It's more of a challenge, but once you get use to it you end up fragging like a boss.

I prefer 32 player servers, Afanee prefers 64 - I'm sure we can meet in the middle and go for a 48 player server :P

Edited by RosieR34

^ No other way.

add; Twistaz

edit:

Yeah Dan, HC is a bit...'hardcore'. No mini maps, no ammo detail, you get nothing that you would in RL. Servers can turn on and off name tags. However, some servers have a delay - each milliesecond in that game costs, but it's all learning about what suit they're wearing and such. I like the fact that HC is 2-5 bullets for a kill as opposed to 15-30 bullets in normal. It's more of a challenge, but once you get use to it you end up fragging like a boss.

I prefer 32 player servers, Afanee prefers 64 - I'm sure we can meet in the middle and go for a 48 player server :P

64 all da way!!!!!!!

So I asked the compliance place whats going on with the car because they told me it should be ready this week.

They write back "Car had a discussion item (paper work issue) but has been amended and re lodged"

What the f**k does that mean!?

So I wrote back saying "so does that mean a day, 2 weeks or another 8 weeks?"