SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

No, mothers are generally ignorant to facts by their own stubborn choice; I provide sources to back my point.

Are you saying I'm still incorrect, along with the cited ACT rego webpage? Maybe someone should contact them letting them know they're providing misinformation on their website.

I'll let one of you guys do that.

• Like 1

Sorry I've been called out on a heap of things all over the place the last couple of weeks and I'm f**king sick of it lol. I'm happy to be PROVEN wrong. PROVEN. But if someone disputes something I've said - something that at least as far as I'm aware at the time is correct information - without providing any kind of evidence to back their claim - I'm going to go about showing I'm correct.

I don't mean to direct this next comment towards Mik at all, as he's cluey as fark and not just some internet knowitall (like me lol), but I'm getting real f**king tired of complete downers coming out of the woods trying to tell me I'm wrong....when thus far for the most part, I'm f**king right 100% lol.

Again, I'm happy to be proven wrong. Then we all learn something. But don't just tell me I'm wrong with nothing to back it up. That makes you look stupid, which I know you (Mik) are not :)

Sorry I've been called out on a heap of things all over the place the last couple of weeks and I'm f**king sick of it lol. I'm happy to be PROVEN wrong. PROVEN. But if someone disputes something I've said - something that at least as far as I'm aware at the time is correct information - without providing any kind of evidence to back their claim - I'm going to go about showing I'm correct.

I don't mean to direct this next comment towards Mik at all, as he's cluey as fark and not just some internet knowitall (like me lol), but I'm getting real f**king tired of complete downers coming out of the woods trying to tell me I'm wrong....when thus far for the most part, I'm f**king right 100% lol.

Again, I'm happy to be proven wrong. Then we all learn something. But don't just tell me I'm wrong with nothing to back it up. That makes you look stupid, which I know you (Mik) are not :)

Its cool im ok with people talking about stuff.

Its interesting the difference with people that grew up with internet, and us that didnt. We are careful about what we say lest we get a punch in the mouth from the guy standing next to us. The next generation are free to express how they feel at any moment, like Anfanee.

Im getting better at it, had some chance to say some jokes that no one gets and be a cheeky smart ass. Its nice to express yourself.

I enjoy people like Anfanee, because he is expressing every thought, and holding nothing back, its very honest, and i get to know him just by reading.

ps... Vintage electrobike is operational, i need to work out how to load photos from my tablet, as the computer is dead.

I honestly can't tell if I'm supposed to be reading something between the lines there Mik, at least with regards to the second line in your post lol

Edited by Trozzle

No no its all good. Talking about stuff is fine, punching people isnt.

The last time i hit someone was in highschool, and when he cried i just felt like a total knob. Nothing good ever comes from that kind of thing. Also i grew up in a tough neighbourhood where you could get bashed for looking at someone. Not much fun.

Replica vintage bike.... its a schwinn hornet with low bars and an electric rear hub. I managed to mount the battery inside the frame rather than on the back rack. Next i want forks with triple clamps and a disc brake, so it stops better, but mostly cos it will look more like a motorbike.

My computer is dead so no photos, just google images for " retro electric bike " and you will see some cool bikes.

Electric bikes enable us to ride something that looks cool, that would be terrible without the assistance, like cruisers and choppers etc.

No more must we suffer for fashion.

Edited by D.I.Y. Mik
  • Like 1

Finally sold the CBR the other day :) one of my mates raced 300s with his old man last season, and decided this year they'd be stepping up to the 600cc bikes. Sold off all their 300 gear, including the trailer they'd built for the bikes. Built a new larger trailer for the 600s, bought all the spares, extras, tools required etc etc, paid entry fees for the season. Spent thousands each getting ready. Had a sponsor lined up providing the bikes....

Well from what I understand, their sponsor ran into some tax hiccups recently and can no longer provide the bikes.

Mate found himself up shit creek with only weeks before first round and no bike to ride lol. Given it's strictly a race bike, he didn't really require MY bike given it's registrable and comes with a "premium" of sorts as a result, over a strictly track bike like he would originally have bought.

Ah well, given the losses he was facing if he couldn't find a bike, bit the bullet and took mine off my hands :) mate's rates of course haha, wasn't gonna force him to pay market value on the thing (which ironically has gone UP in the last few months, LOL). He got a good price, and I'm even letting him pay it off over the coming months since he still needs some cash to race haha. Plus the thing's going to be used as it was designed to be - having its ass kicked on a track :)

Only took him a few hours after picking it up to have it stripped right back ready to be race prep'd heh