SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

Oh awesome! you don't have a build thread do you?

I got paid out a lot of annual leave and also got a better paying job so finally doing things with mine.

The plans is to just collect all the parts and do it all at once. Being in Sydney now it doesn't matter about being off the road for a week or two because there is plenty of public transport.

We also have an abundance of E85 and Flex fuel up here which will be great.

Nope I don't. Too lazy to update something like that lol :)

Well we normally have E85 here but just in case I've gone the flex setup. Car makes over 500 on 98 and that's more than enough for the street.

That's awesome! Heaps of cool stuff going on up there too.

I'll be up in a few weeks for WTAC on the Sat then SAU have a trackday on the Sunday so I thought I should go along to heckle!

I didn't know the time attack was on, I'll have to check that out.

I was going to go to the track day to meet up with MatGeeTeeTee and pick up some car parts off him.

Might see you around, I'm the younger looking dude who always gets told he looks like justin bieber... lol

• Like 1

I don't stand out as much now I don't have blonde hair!!

Loud chick, big sunnies, red lipstick will usually find me lol :)

Or just get Mat to point me out.

I also noticed there's a cool looking event called Shindo 400 at the end of the year that I'll be dropping along to as well.

Yeah haha mind you he's does have a very expensive howl sticker on it as well. Not sure on the quality though.

Jeremy is bloody good with that AWP though

I believe my howl is a FT - looks pretty schmick except for the butt of the gun. Thanks brother :) M4/AK is my main weapon but the AWP is my first love. You're pretty sharp yourself Dan !

Here are some vids I made in high rank MM games, hope you enjoyed !

Yeah i call hacks

Haha I always take the accusations as complements in public games :P I'd recommend you to play on Dust2 and use the M4, AK and AWP only. Any other weapon is a real waste of money until you can master them. Hope you had fun last night :)

Edited by RosieR34

Oh hey Shell! I hope everything is going well with the bub.

I'm living I'm Strathfield and working at Unisys at Rhodes :)

You?

Yeah going really well! She sleeps all night now YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY haha

I was living near Carlingford but am down the Gong now. The market was too crazy in Sydney so we bought down here instead. We're right next to the CBD and 4 mins from the beach... I love it!!!

Yeah the market in Sydney is actually a massive joke. I wouldn't buy a house in Sydney ever I don't think.

Living by the beach is the best thing ever, it just feels so much more relaxing and less crowded.

Ps. Good achievement on getting her to sleep all night haha

======================================

Troy, you should get a copy and especially since it's only like $15

Think that might be the plan this evening :)

also lol @ housing market. Thanks sellout government, you've managed to give the Chinese a fantastic money laundering service while f**king over a great many Aussies at the same time. Efficiency!

Yep....it's disgusting. I can't wait until they (those in power making decisions based on their own interests) are old and decrepit, expecting the current younger generations to look after their incapable vegetative selves.

Well, I'd offer you my spare room old mate, but it just so happens I STILL DON'T OWN A HOUSE thanks to your short-sighted greed. Unrucky.

Edited by Trozzle