SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

*looks at people with 15 year old GTR's*... you ruined my resale value bastards! :P jokes

Depreciation, the cars are starting to get really old in Japan now and are worth stuff all, which means they get imported for cheaper. 2 years ago a 1999 R34 GTR cost you $100,000+... you can now pick them up for a touch over $60,000 (same price R32 GTR's were 5 years ago).

im always buying you food at the jerra leigh! goddamit i dont even know if you have a job! jks :P yes i have a j-o-b and work at telstra, i give info on (if anyones seen the adds or stuff on the news bout it) the new legislation about workplace and industrial relations reform policy and other things along those lines. started today and only had to work 5 hours but because it was advertised today i only got 3 calls! yay! but will be working 5 days a week in dickson :) the add is a long mofo and says "workchoices" numorous times. its not as good as eb and doesnt have its "benefits" but ohwell had to give it up some time... i shall have my line soon :) but wont put a date on it...mayhaps early next year :)

and leigh i know your going to say something like "everyone get off the roads" or "im gonna catcha bus to work" or "be afraid, be veeerry afraid!" but i thought id beat you to it :)

Edited by SKYLVIA

im always buying you food at the jerra leigh! goddamit i dont even know if you have a job! jks :P yes i have a j-o-b and work at telstra, i give info on (if anyones seen the adds or stuff on the news bout it) the new legislation about workplace and industrial relations reform policy and other things along those lines. started today and only had to work 5 hours but because it was advertised today i only got 3 calls! yay! but will be working 5 days a week in dickson :) the add is a long mofo and says "workchoices" numorous times. its not as good as eb and doesnt have its "benefits" but ohwell had to give it up some time... i shall have my line soon :) but wont put a date on it...mayhaps early next year :)

and leigh i know your going to say something like "everyone get off the roads" or "im gonna catcha bus to work" or "be afraid, be veeerry afraid!" but i thought id beat you to it :)

congrats dude pity i am no longer working at the ACCC which is in the transact building its like a 1 minute walk to the dodgy telstra building :) oh well

also i wouldnt say that about your driving thats reserved for gus :)