SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

true but with a company discount it works out reasonably good. As miss_petepie said if you fly lots it's well worth it... over the past 3 weeks i have been on 9 flights >_< with another 4 next week... plus the big thing is qantas club has it's own checkin line so no waiting in the 5km line to checkin WOOH >_<

Had an interesting experince tonight. I Pulled up at Bunnings in Belco, and a Magna wagon pulled up next to me. The guy and his wife get out and ask me a few questions about my Stagea, saying they're in the market for one and so on. Turns out he's John from Trojan's cousin, and he's going to check my car out when I finally get around to getting my manual conversion there so he knows if he will fit in it and if he likes it. It's cool how much of the right sort of attention my car gets.

• 2 weeks later...
my interweb is broken :kiss:

does anyone know if i can just take the broadband modem into a telstra shop and swapsy it for a new one?

If telstra supplied it, and its actually broken - probably. Depends on the shop i believe as some of them are franchised and being franchises couldn't care less about their parents customers.

Ring ahead if in doubt.

and how do you knows its the problem?

yeah i had to wait 2 weeks to have my new net put on at my new place but all is well now. Have adsl 2 and 21gig to burn a month

even though i don't download much anymore, i still hit 40-50gb a month on transact 2mb cable

i couldn't live with 21gb a month on 24mbit