SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

120605355.png

thats what i got on speedtest

Im assuming its the torrent because the max speed that another peer is downloading at is 10-15kB/s...

Just downloaded a 37MB and was downloading at 130+KB/s... is that alright?

Edited by SKYLVIA

haha you are such a newbie beau 130+kb's is shit for the plan you are on plus your latency is quiet high you must be a fair ways from the exchange. Do what i say and go to the microsoft website and download something you will be gauranteed that there bandwidth will be greater than yours.

I dunno.. I heard 2 nerd arguing whether or not the image file extention '.gif', was pronounced 'Gif', as in "Gift" or, 'Gif', as in "Mr Jiffy".

I think it got to an extent where fists were raised.

your on crack

P.S. i checked Line configuration on bigpond site, there were 2 options, standard or fast

Difference between them was:

Standard -

Noise Margin: 6dB

Interleaving: ON

Fast -

Noise Margin: 6dB

Interleaving: OFF

It said Fast could incure dropouts etc... but would be faster data transfer or something... i guess ill see what happens?

Edited by SKYLVIA

This should settle it :blink:

"CompuServe used to distribute a graphics display program called CompuShow. In the documentation for version 8.33 in the FAQ section, it states:

The GIF (Graphics Interchange Format), pronounced "JIF", was designed by CompuServe and the official specification released in June of 1987. "

Google delivers.

Gif as in Gift for sure!!! I dont care what google says :P

sif you'd say Jif... it's a G not a J!!!

do you go around saying Jolf instead of Golf or Jiggle instead of Giggle or Jet the f**k out instead of Get the f**k out... should I keep going??