SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

Dood, i dun givaphuk, im calling every X Chromosome packing human i know, to go watch this. I can play handbag for Anne any day :D

1143439398189.jpg

i have NO idea what you just said...

Dont be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood...

I was driving home from a mates place last night came around the corner and the cops had a RBT set up so i flicked on the blinker thinking they will want the skyline for sure and no a very cold looking copper just waved me through

i drive my mrs car with the p plates on. Never get pulled over in the stealth pulsar though :)

and if she ever gets pulled over (which has happened) she just cries and they let her go, sneaky girl :)

1143439398189.jpg

i have NO idea what you just said...

Dont be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood...

LoL, yah meant it would be worth my time watching it with a bunch of female friends for teh fine Miss Anne

i was gonna head out, but ive never been to wakefield and dont know how to get there, i asked if people were cruising but didnt get a response... ohwell...

On another note, anyone here heard of the band Red Jumpsuit Apparatus?

Just heard one of there songs yesterday and really liked it, its called face down. awesome song.

is there album worth obtaining? or do they not have many good songs?

Well I just bought a house WOOHHHHHHHHHH on really short notice too noticed it this morning and signed the contract a few hours ago. I can't believe it this feels much better than when we got the apartment. House needs a fair bit of work but it's all superficial so I think we got a bargain WOHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

To all out there looking for house bargains they do come up but they are fairly rare and you have to be willing to move straight away. I had to ask to see the property this afternoon even though it was not open (he agreed) and had a look and went wow this is tops signed the contract and handed him a 5% deposit. Another guy was meant to arrive at the same time to check it out instead he arrived an hour late. He put an offer down of $5000 more but was turned down as we had already signed the contract.

So my home buyer tips

1 – Have your finances in order (Deposit, pre-approval)

2 – If it does look to good to be true, make sure you read the building report/pest inspection and if it checks out move quickly as it will be sold probably within a day or two of being listed.

3 – Make sure you have already spoken to a solicitor so you know that things can be moved quickly if required (this almost caught us out)

4 – Be confident and up front with the real estate agent tell it like it is if you want it and think you may get stooged put a full price offer down and insist on transferring contracts as we only beat another couple who put an offer in first as they offered $3000 less than the asking price (what stooges) and then again as mentioned above as they arrived an hour late (missing out on a bargin because you were an hour late damn...)

Well i have come down off my high slightly still happy as so lets hope i don't get boned somwhere through the rest of the process who knows how these solicitors and banks will go...