SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

i found a giant gobstopper in my old car when i was cleaning it to sell it, last time i remember having one of those in the car was right after i bought the car, it couldnt have been in there that long though, id hope :S and i found my ex's spare house keys that id argued with her about, swearing that i didnt have them haha oops.

Edited by MANG

i found a bit of rando stuff but it doesnt compete with you two...

I only got a couple of coins, a golf pin thingy (the thing you place in the ground on the green to mark where your ball was) and of course the trusty flare.

EEEEWWWWWW X 2

When I pulled the boot lining out of mine I found about 20 glow sticks fallen down inside one of the rear guards. The car must've belonged to some hardcore ravers in its previous life.

When i took the seat out of my old skyline i found some sauce (minus packaging) and 1 condom (also minus packaging...) and about $10 in coins.

lol. sounds exactly like michael. filthy boy that one

EEEEWWWWWW X 2

When I pulled the boot lining out of mine I found about 20 glow sticks fallen down inside one of the rear guards. The car must've belonged to some hardcore ravers in its previous life.

rofl, keep looking might find something else

I was just looking for a set of rims for the new Forester, trying to get a set of TE37's, when looking i came across these and creamed my pants... I think they would be the ultimate wheel for an GTR... SOMEONE GET THEM

I will contribute $5 of my own money towards someone getting these :)

te37timeattack.jpg

you like your volks dont you leigh?

It is true :( if i get lucky i will be the proud owner of a new set in a little while. won't say what sort yet as there is a decent chance someone will out bid me... speaking of volks i should look to sell my GT-C's