SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

havent tried oportos either :X only chicken place ive been to (other then kingsleys) is that one near King O'Malleys. Grog + dangerous amounts of chicken salt... the morning after is pretty interesting

oportos is good but overpriced.

the funniest thing ever is at oportos.

Go to the counter with 50c and ask the girl for some "Prego" sauce.

Friggin gold :bunny:

My newest battlescar on the ute haha

First scar was the rust and axe/tree limb damage (when we were fixing the clutch we through it would be fun to take an axe to it, it was indeed fun) then 2 mates of mine thought it would be even better to try body denting it, they used a tree branch 3m up to jump. That was funny to watch, not to experience.

Next was back before it had started raining and the paddocks were completly dry so sliding around would make massive clouds of dust that looked like crazy tornadoes, anyway i continued sliding after going a bit crazy and could not see more than 2m in front, unexpectedly I ran into a tree stump. Took out the front bar, light, bonnet latch and radiator but luckily we had an old fairlane lying around so was just a matter of swapping parts over :thumbsup:

And the newest one is the windscreen, the car wouldn't start a few days ago and was stuck in a ditch, so i was trying to dig it out in the rain, after a few minutes i cracked a shit and smashed the windscreen in with the shovel and here it is today:

utety1.jpg

nice and slippery :spank:

utecirclezp0.jpg

Love this car, it just never dies.

Edited by Baconer

Haha yea its very refreshing except when it rains and im blinded. Probably better cooling with the radiator aswell. Took the exhaust off aswell, hard to hear after a couple mins of driving it :)

Used to have a problem with the car over heating (was a hole in the radiator) so I took the thermostat or whatever it is called (spring thing that is between radiator hose and engine block) so once the car is going it can rev continuously hard pretty much until i run out of petrol.

Good fun, built a track aswell which is great when dry but in the wet you just understeer on most of the corners which is pretty scary considering the track is marked by solid gum trees.

hahaa that looks like awesome fun :D

on a different note, me and Cassi went to wakefield on sunday... we decided we wanna hire the track and have our own track day :rolleyes: so no one watches us lol

So she got her little beast out on the track... i want photo's of the day also any times :) pm if you don't want them up here :rolleyes:

hahaa that looks like awesome fun :D

on a different note, me and Cassi went to wakefield on sunday... we decided we wanna hire the track and have our own track day :D so no one watches us lol