SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

Stay tuned for Death of an XF Falcon Ute :blink:

Mate is buying the pedal box from my paddock basher ute so the car is going to get one last working over before being sold for scrap. Put up some ideas and i'll try and film it :).

This car is finally going to die after being crashed twice (once by me, once by previous owner, both into tree stumps) had the window smashed in in a bout of rage and was run on no coolant while still being thrashed (made some pretty smells and colourful smoke)

Thats a very decent power figure mate...

If you dont mind me asking, what mods are done, who tuned it and have you got a pic of the dyno graph to post up?

thanks ;)

mods:

-rb25det w/rb25 ecu

-KKR430 turbo

-walbro fuel pump

-SARD fuel pressure regulator

-Apexi SAFC

-Greddy profec B spec2

-FMIC

-HKS mushroom pod

-3.5" HKS exhaust w/highflow cat

-cusco front strut brace

-Apexi lowered fairly stiff springs

-HRracing 18" wheels- 235(front), 256(rear)

i think theres more but my brain isnt working, thats the main stuf anyway.

l_393460e8e9b4dfe1f42d23d7e5e94ec0.jpg

Expect to see you on Friday then so everyone can have a squizz at the car :laugh: p.s what was the boost set at?

edit: theres normally at least a few cars out on friday nights. Not huge but ok.

i couldnt come out on friday night unfortunately, its only on 7am-7pm day permits until i can take it over dickson and atleast get a week permit so hopefully this coming friday ill be able to bring it out :)

boost was at 16psi

EDIT:

I read the graph wrong... Hehehe :P Thanks Shawn.

What are the air fuel ratio's? I hope its nor running to lean... And Im not sure why but you have a BIG mid range power hole there...

Here's a pic of my last run:

post-17958-1190009779_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bullet32

yeah im not sure about that dip either, im thinking about taking it to the next dyno day at autotech and getting petes opinion of how its running. im loving every second of driving it!

ha! Finally worked out my username has some reference to Skylines.

R33 GTR = BCNR33, add some vowels and you have BaCoNeR

Just popped into my head while i was driving today...

Edited by Baconer

• 1 month later...

Good to see them get caught for a change

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22664517-1702,00.html

Man hit with bat during carjacking - October 29, 2007 07:03am

A MAN has been charged over a carjacking in Sydney's south-west in which the car's owner was hit with a baseball bat and lost several teeth.

Police said the 29-year-old male owner of a Honda Integra advertised for sale accompanied another man on a test drive of the car at Chipping Norton on September 6.

The 18-year-old driver allegedly stopped the car near a parked truck on Barry Road before another man approached the vehicle, opened the front passenger door and hit the owner repeatedly with a baseball bat.

The two men then allegedly dragged the owner out and drove away in his car.

An 18-year-old Fairfield West man was arrested yesterday and charged with aggravated robbery.

He was refused bail and is due to appear in Liverpool Local Court today.

yeah im not sure about that dip either, im thinking about taking it to the next dyno day at autotech and getting petes opinion of how its running. im loving every second of driving it!

Ah RB25 goodness aye? :rolleyes: I'd love to get the car dynoed at Autotech again, finally seem to have the car sorted, would like to see what it's capable of.

Just thought id say, i have officially owned my Skyline for 1 year :) (Old Thread: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/t139140.html) (Oct 17 i bought it but wasnt registered till around this time last year)

Pretty good run i'd say, first car i owned for 9 months, second for...1 week and 1 year on the new skyline with 0 incidents/close calls/dings, crashing a car does wonders, i highly recommend it for all P-Platers :P

Edited by Baconer

• 2 weeks later...

Grats on 1 year ownership, I have owned mine for a year now too. BTW anyone else thought about an xmas cruise or something? I'm all organised out :worship: but would love to go to one this december.