SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

Braddon?

Why didnt you go to Phillip? I got Ultimate the other day there for $143.9

Turned up at Phillip BP Yesterday to see them out of Ultimate, had to go to Braddon, seems they have some production issues. Also payed 150.9 a litre for Ultimate :rofl: ah well.

Um I did go there read my post, they were out, and both were charging 150.9

Turned up at Phillip BP Yesterday to see them out of Ultimate, had to go to Braddon, seems they have some production issues. Also payed 150.9 a litre for Ultimate :rofl: ah well.

Exactly the same for me last night

highway driving wins haha, getting around 600-700km in the skyline :ph34r:

stone chips bugs and constant danger of kangaroos kind of even it out though, working on buying a cheap cruiser car so the skyline doesnt get destroyed.

• 2 weeks later...
opinions please!! do these ferrari tailights look shit??

I didnt mind them at first but the more I look at them, the more I'm unsure :w00t:

Poxxxxy asss!

They might suit something... just not the back of that R34. The shape of the oval they sit in doesn't blend with either side profile or rear. Hell the contour of the lenses doesn't really suit any Skyline.

... you asked, and you got my bigoted 2c :rofl:

Edited by GeeTR

i could vomit on my feet and stand in dog turd and it would still look better than those tail lights.... :rofl:

ewwwwwwww

Datto - Yellow looks good :w00t: but yellow = bee magnet

QUOTE from www.clublotus.com.au/news/2005/051005_CLAnewsletter_October.pdf

"THE YELLOW COLOUR - On, I almost forgot. The Lightning Yellow Lotus attracted bees likeyou would not believe out in the country areas while we waited to compete. Could not get rid of them. They came inside, crawled all over us and just would not go away. In fact, they chased us down the road more than once. We decided they must have thought the cars was a nice big juicy sunflower and they were determined to pollinate it. Now that's a thought ......baby Lotuses perhaps?"

yeah they are pretty shit hey :nyaanyaa: ... i think i just got excited cos the rest of the car is nice and it's a good price.. I think I half convinced myself they're not as bad as they really are lol

no one is going to talk me out of yellow though! :nyaanyaa:

Michele looks like I'll have to avoid going to the country! pmsl!

i am sure i will get flammed but i actually like the LED aftermarket tail lights for an R34 GT-T. Got to see some from behind and yea they do it for me although they have to be painted not the chrome outer bit like the ones you have shown shell :)

I like em too leigh! I was being serious when I posted those pics! btw... the chrome is designed to be covered by the tailight surrounds cover...you just slot them in where the factory ones were... so it looks like the second pic :)

slim in Sydney has LEDs on his R32 and they look awesome

MIVEC.. not yet ;)