SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

its done, completed it earlier this evening... i think its alright, better than most of the sh!t ive seen on youtube etc... will probably submit it tonight or tomorrow...

Apparently this year the public will be able to see the audition tapes of everyone who has auditioned, and then they can vote for whoever you want in...

Should be alright... everyones saying that heaps of oldies will be on this BB... i guess thats only if the public decides thats what they want...

omg that's awesome! good luck!!

let us know what to do.. I'll vote for sure!

yeah as for the "oldies" thing, yeah well, what did Gretal say last year... "from nuns to nannas" or something, and it wasn't like that at all :rofl:

If it's true that the public will get to vote in the housemates, I reckon they're only doing it cos they're sick of being blamed for picking shit housemates :rofl: At least this way they can put the blame back on us :P

anyone here play guitar hero 3? i played it for maybe 30mins yesterday on a mates 360 and it was pretty good...

id probably buy it but im not into the rock music asmuch... like theres a few familiar songs and the dragonforce song is pretty sick... but aside from that its nothing i really enjoy... itd be good if it had some LP, 30 Seconds to mars, MCR, FOB... i dunno just some new rock/punk would be good... and maybe some slower tunes like plain white T's or something...

haha i just spent the whole weekend playing Guitar hero 3 at the coast (dam rain! and why was it perfect weather today!!!)

Great game, im slowly getting better at the dragon force song, best score is 214,000 on expert

Got a spare $1300-$1700?

Dear Michele,

Did you know that we are offering a limited series of Hot Laps on the full Mount Panorama circuit as part of our DRIVE BATHURST 2007 event? The following experiences are available:

1. The Jim Richards Experience (7 times Bathurst winner);

2. Hot Laps with Alex Davison (Carrera Cup Champion);

3. Hot Laps with Peter Fitzgerald (Bathurst Enduro Champion).

We are one of very few organisations to be granted access to this world renowned circuit, the spiritual home of Australian motorsport. This unique opportunity is a strictly limited offer and these rides are only available from 12-15 December 2007. There are just a few places remaining so take advantage of this special invitation and secure yourself the ultimate Christmas gift by visiting:

=> https://www.trackcorp.com.au/bookings/bathurst/index.php

The Mountain is calling!!!

Regards

David Jellins

Director

TRACKCORP PTY LTD

I tried to download the R33 engine manual, but it just saved the web page, then when i licked on the link instead, the page went blank and did nothing, any help?

go to this link http://pdftown.com/Nissan-R33-Engine-Manual.html

then right click "Part 1" and select "save target as" from the list and save to you preferred destination. Then do the same with "Part 2".