SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

Hi Zac, I noticed you said your family... does that include you? Or only when you visit? Either way, when you are down here, try to catch up with us, we're a pretty good bunch... well I'm undesireable, but the rest a pretty cool... well with the exception of Frangipani Boi but more about him on Friday Nights at the Museum.

Firstly you have to meet up with us one Friday night in the carpark of the Museum (see the Friday Night at the Museum thread for more info).

I can't tell you what Red Roosters like down here cos its been so long since I've been there I can't remember (old age :D )

Yeah that means me too so we will have another house, we still have to buy one down there should be going down soon to have a look around. Will be a bit of a change from Sunny Coast QLD. Just want to know where to go and what to do cause i can stay on the coast but i would rather move some where different. Guess i wont be seeing to many more girls in bikini's at ACT.

Guess i wont be seeing to many more girls in bikini's at ACT.

that depends on 'where' in ACT you go. Most have a door charge though and they always seem to lose their bikini's LOL

www.allhomes.com.au best website for houses in ACT.

that depends on 'where' in ACT you go. Most have a door charge though and they always seem to lose their bikini's LOL

Hahahah, I think thats sharp gurl

Edited by GeeTR

www.allhomes.com.au best website for houses in ACT.

But if you were up for that type of service they are avaliable in both fyshwick and mitchell. :):P

Edited by TiTAN

I play oztag as a social thing with some mates to keep fit during the off season before playing rugby. We played a team who seemed pretty keen, which is fine, top marks for enthusiasm - we play so there's an excuse to drink and have a bbq on a Wednesday night.

Being a newcomer to oztag and having to reduce the contact level I'm used to when playing footy, I admit that I occasionally forget that I have to TAG someone and sometimes "lead in" with the shoulder and accidently drop someone. When this happens, I'm sooo apologetic and usually the other guy is ok, and accepts it was an accident.

But I dropped the shoulder in this older bloke who fired up. He started going off, which is cool, but then he started saying stuff like,

"You shouldn't be playing if you don't know the rules!"

I responded, "WHAT?! I paid the c*nts my rego and bought these gay shorts - I'll play." (They are pretty gay, they're like tight basketball shorts ending just above the knee with velcro stitched on the hips)

"I've played for 20 years and represented ACT and on the judiciary committee and if I ever have to come across you again - it will be the end of your career!" (All on video mind you)

I responded by ripping off his tag and saying, "Career!? Get a girlfriend."

So anyway, since when was Oztag played at a representative level? I never knew that. I always thought it was the "netball"* of footy.. and people play it because it's tuned down a level and it's just a pre-organised game of touch, with a twist!

That's pretty much it.

(* = No offence netty players. My gf got offended by saying that.)

"I've played for 20 years and represented ACT and on the judiciary committee and if I ever have to come across you again - it will be the end of your career!" (All on video mind you)

Youtube, Vid or BAN!!! :)

I must clear up that I don't intentionally go in to "sonny bill williams" a guy - in OzTag. My stance and action to lead in with the shoulder is something I do subconsciously in any footy code. Fortunately, I didn't follow thru, intentionally, with the tackle. What happened was that he stepped away from me, I stood my ground, then he stepped back into me and ran into my shoulder. So technically it should have been a penalty to my side, but because of the theatrics and drama that followed after, it was given to them to shut him up.

I'm a good boy!

EDIT: Video will come.

Edited by S T A R 3 3

I play oztag as a social thing with some mates to keep fit during the off season before playing rugby. We played a team who seemed pretty keen, which is fine, top marks for enthusiasm - we play so there's an excuse to drink and have a bbq on a Wednesday night.

Being a newcomer to oztag and having to reduce the contact level I'm used to when playing footy, I admit that I occasionally forget that I have to TAG someone and sometimes "lead in" with the shoulder and accidently drop someone. When this happens, I'm sooo apologetic and usually the other guy is ok, and accepts it was an accident.

But I dropped the shoulder in this older bloke who fired up. He started going off, which is cool, but then he started saying stuff like,

"You shouldn't be playing if you don't know the rules!"

I responded, "WHAT?! I paid the c*nts my rego and bought these gay shorts - I'll play." (They are pretty gay, they're like tight basketball shorts ending just above the knee with velcro stitched on the hips)

So anyway, since when was Oztag played at a representative level? I never knew that. I always thought it was the "netball"* of footy.. and people play it because it's tuned down a level and it's just a pre-organised game of touch, with a twist!

That's pretty much it.

(* = No offence netty players. My gf got offended by saying that.)

Dude that is bloody awesome!!! Would have loved to see it lol try get the video up!

haha cant wait for video just to see the look on his face.

Had the shocks in the celica replaced on wednesday. Having a look at the old ones afterwards we saw that, 2 were replaced atleast 10-15 years ago, 1 in the past 5 years and the other was the original, 31 year old shock, you could not even pull it back into position. It created a hilariously bumpy ride, launched passengers out of their seat haha

Edited by Baconer

Has anyone seen the odds for the rugby leauge this year......raiders are at $104 to win the premiership ROFL....poor raiders. I wonder if they'll ever get back to their late 80's early 90's form...