SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

Has anyone seen the odds for the rugby leauge this year......raiders are at $104 to win the premiership ROFL....poor raiders. I wonder if they'll ever get back to their late 80's early 90's form...

they need another big Mal!

I have 4 days off.. HA!!

hehe me too! I don't work Fridays!

• 3 weeks later...

such a weird crash picture, looks so clean and straight (except the front of course), as if it was released from the factory that way or as some sort of 'art'

Edited by Baconer

• 3 weeks later...

Just to keep the thread on the first page, I'm flying down this on Friday to stay through till Tuesday for our house hunting. Had to hire a car so i will finally get to see Canberra for the first time.

Never been there before!

Might see a few skylines around by the sounds of things

Just to keep the thread on the first page, I'm flying down this on Friday to stay through till Tuesday for our house hunting. Had to hire a car so i will finally get to see Canberra for the first time.

Never been there before!

Might see a few skylines around by the sounds of things

Good luck with the house hunting - have you been looking at www.allhomes.com.au ? Its about the best for ACT.

Museum is good for a catch up and if you pick up the hire car from the airport, you should keep an eye out for Mang :P oh and it can get chilly down here, so bring the woolies if you're not used to it.

Good luck with the house hunting - have you been looking at www.allhomes.com.au ? Its about the best for ACT.

Museum is good for a catch up and if you pick up the hire car from the airport, you should keep an eye out for Mang :banana: oh and it can get chilly down here, so bring the woolies if you're not used to it.

Yeah been looking on all homes got some houses to vist this weekend, dunno if i will end up coming out to see any of the skyline though only have the rental car to zip around in, and not sure where anything is down there.

Where are you staying Zac? I'd be happy to drop past and get you if you wanted to come down the musuem for a little while in Friday night? Or you could follow me in the rental car and then go whenever you wanted?

Where are you staying Zac? I'd be happy to drop past and get you if you wanted to come down the musuem for a little while in Friday night? Or you could follow me in the rental car and then go whenever you wanted?

Yeah sound good, we are staying at the Clifton hotel on Northbourne. Message my phone as i will be leaving soon and i'am not taking my laptop. My number is 0407323030, i wont get down there till around 5:30pm so i will let you know what i'am doing, as the family might want to go out.