SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

aww i thought I was the only one who got the drunk phone call

I am pretty sure you were slightly intoxicated too..... Hang on you both were :/ I am going to go and hide in a corner now. Quit picking on the drunkardededed lol

As for Jara yeah would be cool!! Weekends make things a lot easier,

Edited by race_snooze

I dont rmemeber the Jerra, but then again I cant remember Woodstock! :P

I do remember the big circle :D

So yeah ~ in :/

Oh yeah - there it is 440ml in my hand. Thank god for Woodstock.

Edited by Sinista32

Im not expecting a big response to this but Im going to put it out there anyway...

Who remembers the days when we used to all gather at Jerra Pub for Trivia on Tuesday nights!? - We sucked at the trivia but it was a great chance to catch up with a whole heap of the ACT crew, sink some brews, have dinner and play some pool(I still hold the record for 9 wins in a row on the same table in one night)...

We should definitly start doing something like that again! Even if it is only once a fortnight... :/

Who knows we might even get to see the misterious Jayce and Erica again (since they have gone in to hiding) :D

Should we put it to a vote?

pretty sure i broke that winning streak if i remember correctly mick :) 7 balls in a row of the break and then missed on the blakc i think :P

id be keen for that...they still do trivia there??

Youre right Gus, you did end that winning streak... By about 5 balls I think :P

I dont know if they still do trivia but we can still go and have a good time getting slightly pissed and laughing at each other (especially if James snorts salt again) :D

so when are we doing this trivia/dinner/meetup thing??? would be good to catch up with everyone/meet new people

+learn more about my car from people who no more than me :ermm: haha

pretty sure i jsut went through the members rides thread. man i cant believe i used to post so much crap when i was younger...epic fail. little 15 year old gus scabbing lifts of people and stuff....i cant believe anyone actually put up with me haha

Gus the difference is that you were a massive skyline enthusiast and now you have your own...

bit different to some "annoying little twat" who scabbed lifts and then was never heard of again.. :(

Speaking of scabbing lifts I had to do that today to go drink beer and watch Bathurst... in a Hyundai... omg!! the shame. At least the cab I just got home was a Ford.... I'm in Bathurst fever right now.... GO FORD!!! :ermm:

yeah i got to watch the race at work. we had it on every single tv in the store...

we also have this thing called a "wave" used to drive around and go up and down get stuff off the shelves. for some reason if u open the back gates it goes faster....i got in trouble for driving aorund all quick with the gates open...nearly took out a few boxes haha.

and yes i do have my own skyline....and i dont like it very much at the moment grrrrrr

haha yeah thankfully.

but still....haha...wat a loser i was

*sorry to all those people that i scabbed lifts off...i was a annoying little twat i know *

No prob Gus enthusiast is alway welcome and you got to drive my 33, should have used you for taxi that day then I could have got drunk

Gus the difference is that you were a massive skyline enthusiast and now you have your own...

bit different to some "annoying little twat" who scabbed lifts and then was never heard of again.. :)

Speaking of scabbing lifts I had to do that today to go drink beer and watch Bathurst... in a Hyundai... omg!! the shame. At least the cab I just got home was a Ford.... I'm in Bathurst fever right now.... GO FORD!!! :)

Go the holdens....... who am I kidding lol

bit different to some "annoying little twat" who scabbed lifts and then was never heard of again.. :(

Thanks shell :bunny:

P.S. if anyone is after some www.skylinesaustralia.com stickers, ive got 2 that im not using and probably wont be using any time soon (wouldnt really suit on a ford?), if you want them let me know. theyre silver/grey, and theyre free! i dont know the sizes but theyre the smaller ones.

P.P.S Let me know if im not allowed to give these away, if there only for donating members etc...

Just ordered a Blazer Carbon Fibre Bonnet and Some Bonnet Pins! Cant wait fit it.

For those of you who dont know, my current stock bonnet had relations with my windscreen and my roof.

Its my first step inside the carbon circle, wonder if it stops there haha.