SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

LMAO - - I feel like that when I see them Koalas with the buckets walkin through the city. A good cause an all but it's just so tempting to rip their heads off.

Sorry Judge I had this uncontrollable urge to rip the fake Koalas head off. And the Guy's head just came off with it!

But the ones that really work me up is the Windscreen cleaning folks at the lights. Yeah OK it's one way to earn honest money (for illegal Drugs?).

Ooooo yeah, in 4.5 hours i will be free from Uni!!! no more exams, no more assignments, i can finally get a real job and earn some proper money!

in approximately 4.53 hours i will be smashed at the unibar, hooray

isnt that where chicks wear bikinis etc? and guys in boardshorts? i like the 1st part then.

is it just me or does eveyone hate that gap beetween 6:30 and 7pm when there is crap all on t.v? i hate neighbours, ive seen the news already, and i wont watch today tonight on principal, and abc and sbs are as always gay at this time.

it annoys me, no end! so for half an hour im supposed to entertain myself somehow without t.v? yeah right!?!