SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

I bet it's their way of saying they f**ked up and its going to be another 2 or more weeks

Sucks man. Feel for you. hopefully it means a couple of days.

OMBUDSMEN! fight for no compliance fees !

Probably would never work :(

I'm in the same boat. Except my compliance shop refuses to communicate with me at all and has never called me back.

I am going to my workshop in the morning and am considering a commonwealth ombudsman case with DOTARS if they are the issue.

Edited by BigWillieStyles
  • Like 1

One of my mates previously worked at Vehicles imports at Dept of Infrastructure blah blah blah. He said it is a very shit process and pretty much up to the person working through the applications to decide how long they take. He came across a number of cases where if it was up to him, they would be approved but because of a paper work error or the process of application was incorrect, they would be sent back to start all over again. He mentioned a person that had imported a mobility scooter (or something) for the elderly that wasn't approved due to process and was sent away to apply again.

Another thing to consider is what is happening in the Government with the employment freeze. A lot of departments have a higher work load than they are accustomed too.

Anyway, plenty of R34's are in the country so it'll get through eventually.

Cheers for the insight mate.

It seems a couple of people are in the same boat as me but it's annoying that an error with the paper work was made when clearly there is a huge backlog and things are going to take time. If that was the case you would think they would triple check paper work before sending it off.

Oh well not much I can do but wait

Hunting the perfect base colour.......

The gold pearl will lighten it up slightly, so i have to pick a darker green for the base.

The aim is to get it no lighter than Holden poison ivy, a little darker would be perfect.

Toyota spruce green 6v4 looks nice and dark, but it has brown in it.

Looking for a real dark green thats not brownish.

There are so many to look through, any suggestions would be welcome.

marron350zamuse.jpg

Edited by D.I.Y. Mik

That colour will deffo separate the R32 from others. Will you be putting new shoes on the ol' gal or keeping your currents? Gold would look nice with that colour :)

Stumbled across my cousins drift vid:

His R31 Supercharged - he is currently working towards super turboing it I believe.

• Like 1

I have them already

post-89755-0-30800600-1394252717_thumb.jpg post-89755-0-45345100-1394252881_thumb.jpg post-89755-0-96353600-1394253031_thumb.jpg

17x9 +35, federal rsr 235/40 front & 255/40 rear, guards lipped to fit.

And a bit of bog to smooth them out, cos im not that good with the guard roller.

Might go with a 50 profile next set of tyres, more grip.

anyone know what this part does. My fitting on the fuel tank lid snapped off and im looking into putting a fitting but its not just that simple because im not sure what the part at the bottom does.
IMAG1126_zpsuycklueg.jpg

anyone know what this part does. My fitting on the fuel tank lid snapped off and im looking into putting a fitting but its not just that simple because im not sure what the part at the bottom does.

IMAG1126_zpsuycklueg.jpg

I believe that is both for fuel return from the rail and ventilation to the carbon canister.