SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

I honestly think that you should strongly consider submitting a more modern, topic-specific definition of insanity:

"Insanity: buying a second Japanese performance import against all financial logic"

Slightly on topic though, I'll definitely end up getting another modified import as a project some time down the line. The missus is likely going to go against all her emotions and let her MRT edition WRX go soon enough due to financial priorities, and we both agreed we'd totally get something to work on together when (yes, WHEN lol) we eventually move out somewhere together. (Un?)fortunately she really dislikes Skylines though lol, so who knows what we'd end up considering when the time comes....

Do a bike project.

Cheaper, easier, needs less space.

And because its a bike you can do quite radical mods legally.

I always wanted to do a Cobra, but they are so expensive.

Edited by D.I.Y. Mik
  • Like 1

Do a bike project.

Cheaper, easier, needs less space.

And because its a bike you can do quite radical mods legally.

I always wanted to do a Cobra, but they are so expensive.

+1

I would love a Cobra.

I honestly think that you should strongly consider submitting a more modern, topic-specific definition of insanity:

"Insanity: buying a second Japanese performance import against all financial logic"

Slightly on topic though, I'll definitely end up getting another modified import as a project some time down the line. The missus is likely going to go against all her emotions and let her MRT edition WRX go soon enough due to financial priorities, and we both agreed we'd totally get something to work on together when (yes, WHEN lol) we eventually move out somewhere together. (Un?)fortunately she really dislikes Skylines though lol, so who knows what we'd end up considering when the time comes....

Track Project or street?