SAU Community

JUN SR20 S15 (300kw @ wheels mild tune) FS (aussie spec)

It would be a waste of money and time for the buyers behalf, because even if I were to dismantle parts such as the brembo brakes, suspension, oil cooler etc etc..... the buyer will still have to replace these parts with another set of standard OEM or aftermarket ones. Itll probably cost more to have these parts replaced. Best to leave all the parts on the car and sell it as it is.

Ok guys, this is the last chance this car will be for sale. Project Z is under way soon so if you want to own a tough as nails S15 with all the bits, then lay down $46,000 and you can take it off my hands. All top shelf jap parts used as you can see by the specifications. The car is so streetable and well balanced on the road. Mildly tuned by Ben at Race Pace Motorsports at 304kw @ wheels, but most people that know this car or has been in it, knows that it has much much more power in it. Well over $50,000aud spent on top of car excluding labour. Spotters fee will be given if you assist in the sale of this car. Lets say ill make it your worthwhile. Serious buyers can contact me on 0412414173.

Thank RATEDGTR, ive altered some of the pictures. Still up for grabs people. This car is an absolute bargain. I dont know whether its bc its too "full on" as far as a street car is concered or the fact that it isnt a skyline. ;P hahaha, Ive owned a GTR with a big single on it before and its no way near as fun as this thing. Its like driving in the wet when its dry. Well...........only when you plant your foot down. Otherwise its pretty tame below 2800rpm.

I guarantee you will not see a car like this of its age and level of modifications sell at this price again. Dont miss out on what I wish i came across 3 years ago. It would have saved me almost 50 grand.

bump. willing to negotiate with genuine buyer. Collecting dust in my garage. Awaiting to be adopted by hardcore enthusiast. NO test drives unless considerable deposit laid out. 3 people have already lost their deposits due to not researching enough with their banks for loans, and one didnt check with his parents to see if he could buy such a modified car. : lol

3 people have already lost their deposits, one didnt check with his parents to see if he could buy such a modified car. :  lol

:).....I cant believe this car hasnt sold! A great/clean good looking s15 with all those mods. People are either severly distasteful or seriosuly broke, either way. I hope you sell the car soon, if not wait until ive sold my 33 and im earning a better income and ill glady take it off your hands!

Ok guys, now its really getting down to the line. Car needs to be sold asap due to funds going into a different project that cannot start unless this car rolls out of my garage. Open to reasonable offers, not stupid offers. If you want to own a worked S15 that has all the bits, heres your chance.

:cheers:.....I cant believe this car hasnt sold! A great/clean good looking s15 with all those mods. People are either severly distasteful or seriosuly broke, either way. I hope you sell the car soon, if not wait until ive sold my 33 and im earning a better income and ill glady take it off your hands!

i dont wanna get off track

but main reason being is that

some s15s on the market are about 30k, so people would tend to save/loan 30k for an s15 and then they start to modify it bit by bit.

in my opinion the onli people that would buy this s15 would be either little spoilt kids or a real enthusiast.

anyways, goodluck with sale, u try posting it on any silvia forums? (the more u advertise it, the more chances you get of selling it)

or if u get 100 possible buyers with $500 deposits you wont need to sell it :)

You can weigh the options up in different ways. If you buy an S15 stock as a rock for around 30-35 grand. Where do you start with the modifying, and where does it end. With my car, the option is that you will get an S15 that has been fully worked, and fully worked with the best Japanese tuning parts that are available. Plus the new owner would not have had to go through the financial burden of building such a developed car $93,000 to be exact including the price of the car. For the money Im asking for this car, an extra 10-15 grand on top of a stock standard S15 isnt too much to ask.

Car was sold to a certain someone i wont mention who, but has pulled out and lost his deposit so car is now on the market for a price of $45,000ono with everything thats is listed. New VOLK RACING Challenge in diamond black 18's on car soon to fitted. Phat is an understatement.

my mate owns a 10.8 gtr33 v-spec(street setup) and would like to swap...

would u like to go any further step? just pm to disscuss

thanx

Wow a 10.8 GTR 33 vspec, can you send me pics and full details of spec and modifications. AFter i see all that we can discuss further. Let me know thanks

• 2 weeks later...