SAU Community

R33 GTS-T Series II

Guest tgriffin

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The GTR purple is available on Series 1 GTS-t. It was released as a special anniversary edition. I'm not fully sure of the details, but I can 100% say they do exsist as a factory colour. J-Spec had one a while ago and I'm seen borchures, on here maybe.....ITS EXTREMELY RARE thou.

There is one in Sydney

From a biased view point I like the red of the Series II (coz that's what I got) and understand there aren't that many around of that colour (at least compared to the other colours).

If I had to choose between black and white, then it would have to be white

Originally posted by Shell

wish i had a series II :)  

tlai909..yeah i put those pics of that ice green one up a while ago...I love that colour! :D

ahem :D good to see my car is well adored :(

ill have a heap better pics taken once i get hold of it, only compliance left to be done. When i saw the pics of it i just had to have it, and i had been getting tempted by a skyline for quite some time too. :) :)

Originally posted by BelGarion

ahem :D good to see my car is well adored :D

ill have a heap better pics taken once i get hold of it, only compliance left to be done.   When i saw the pics of it i just had to have it, and i had been getting tempted by a skyline for quite some time too. :) :)

Aaaah so u bought that one! Yummo...i actually tried to talk my bf into buying it LOL

Very cool having a unique colour like that (without forking out $$$ for a respray). From what i remember from Geoffs email it was a damn good price too :(

I'll be waiting for some pics when u get it, BelGarion :)