SAU Community

350Z Convertible starting bid $50.

Heeeere we go:

"Hi,

The car is in perfect conditions without any scratches or other mechanical problems.I

will pay the shipping cost.I live in Czech Republic and the car is here with me.The car

has a Clear Title wich you will receive it with the car.It can be registerd into

your name.Also the car will arrive with all the documentations required for registration.

I want to sell it in US because the car is still registered there.I hope you understand this situation.I want to take this opportunity to assure you that this deal is 100% legitimate.This deal will happen through EBAY. So if you really want it please give me an

email as soon as possible.

Thank you!"

I knew the car would be in a different country. It's the standard scam. Happens just about every day..

This guy has been trying to sell GTR's as well as this 350Z. He had an R34 GTR for $7000 at one stage and said that he was in Germany. He also had Meshmesh's R33 series 3 GTR for sale also!!! I know its the same guy because of the way he writes. He had a 350Z last week and the email was exactly as above except for one thing, he lived in the UK. I don't know how he is using these accounts with the high feedback though ???

It is not hard to give yourself lots of positive feedbacks on ebay. You just need to create lots of ebay accounts or have your friends or partners in crime to create some accounts and give him positive feedbacks...

I live in Czech Republic and the car is here with me.The car  

has a Clear Title wich you will receive it with the car.It can be registerd into

your name.Also the car will arrive with all the documentations required for registration.

I want to sell it in US because the car is still registered there.

Sounds very sus....car is in Czech Rep. but is still registered in US? Is this allowed? Or make sense even.....if anyone buys - make sure u receive the goods before u pay...

hmmm...

The car is in the Czech Republic, registered in the US, yet there is a BA Falcon behind it in 2 of the shots... parked at the same house no less.

Oh, & Oz plates. What a tardox

Heeeere we go:

"Hi,

The car is in perfect conditions without any scratches or other mechanical problems.I

will pay the shipping cost.I live in Czech Republic and the car is here with me.The car  

I want to sell it in US because the car is still registered there.I hope you understand this situation.I want to take this opportunity to assure you that this deal is 100% legitimate.This deal will happen through EBAY. So if you really want it please give me an  

Thank you!"

I knew the car would be in a different country. It's the standard scam. Happens just about every day..

Look i got the same email..

Nathan Pilcher to me

More options 11:26am (4 hours ago)

Hi,

will pay the shipping cost.I live in Czech Republic and the car is here with me .The car

has a

Clear Title wich you will receive it with the car.It can be registerd into

I want to sell it in US because the car is still

registered there.I hope you understand this situation.I want to take

this opportunity to assure you that this deal is 100% legitimate.This

deal

will happen through EBAY. So if you really want it please give me an

email

as soon

as possible.

Thank you!

Its a total scam...Just like that dude in australia who scamed his work out of 4mill to go betting on the horses...Got an account in the caymans,swiss account....lol...No one has fell for it yet lets hope they dont...

Heeeere we go:

"Hi,

Thank you!"

Look i got the same email..

Nathan Pilcher to me

More options 11:26am (4 hours ago)

Hi,

will pay the shipping cost.I live in Czech Republic and the car is here with me .The car

has a

Clear Title wich you will receive it with the car.It can be registerd into

I want to sell it in US because the car is still

registered there.I hope you understand this situation.I want to take

this opportunity to assure you that this deal is 100% legitimate.This

deal

will happen through EBAY. So if you really want it please give me an

email

as soon

as possible.

Thank you!

Its a total scam...Just like that dude in australia who scamed his work out of 4mill to go betting on the horses...Got an account in the caymans,swiss account....lol...No one has fell for it yet lets hope they dont...

LOL your right nmcmahon83 it does have nsw plates....LOL