SAU Community

Skyline performance

Maybe this should go in the wasteland section, but here goes:

I'm thinking of getting my car rebuilt with a detuned motor, I've got 300rwkw at the moment and am hoping for 70rwkw when I'm finished.

Any ideas??????????

I thought a small turbo from an exa pulsar, and a new 4 pack of coils might be a start [leave two cylinders with nil spark].

PS this is a mental role reversal of what everyone [inc. me] posts. :alien:

lol if you want around 70kw at the wheels just take the rb25det out and pop a sr20 in :) mine pulled 74.6 with a cat back exhaust so put maybe a 1.5" exhaust in and BAM 70kw :D granted you would need a silvia one though no a pulsar :)

C'mon Lukas, a lawn mower is way too dangerous.

I was actually after some lateral thinkers to come up with viable alternatives.

Mind you if I could remove the injection setup and go back to carbie, I reckon a lawnmower carbie would be a good thought.

Love the fiat motor idea, nil performance and f#@ked reliability. It doesn't get any better.

Oil chewin', oil spewin', spagg/rice machine.

Will a fiat motor fit in a 'line , don't want a crowded engine bay, it has to breathe. Think I'll get a couple of those flame throwers they advertised in Unique Cars for $165.

Jay, good idea, bit worried about the lack of pollution though, sounds a bit clean and green.

But i reckon RTA/cops would end up in Parkview, fully mental and dribblin'...............