SAU Community

How to post to classified section?

Hope someone can help out, how do you post to the new classified section as i have an item i want to sell but can't find a way to post a new thread in this section and the for sale section says it's now closed to new posts and to post all new threads in the classifieds......

cheers :wavey:

Hope someone can help out, how do you post to the new classified section as i have an item i want to sell but can't find a way to post a new thread in this section and the for sale section says it's now closed to new posts and to post all new threads in the classifieds......

cheers  :wavey:

ive got the same problem.. do u need to have a certain amount of posts before you can post in the classifieds?

ive got the same problem.. do u need to have a certain amount of posts before you can post in the classifieds?

i don't know mate, if you ask me this new classified area even though it looks great; don't get me wrong, is a pain in the ass ...... couldn't it just be set-up like the old forsale section where all you had to do to sell an item was click on the "new thread" button, punch in the details and click ok - then before you know it the item was for sale for everyone to view at......

if you findout anything new about how to post there, could you send the details on how too....

cheers :elaugh:

Hey guys,

there is a slight cookie problem that I am ironing out which means that you will need to login to the classifieds area seperatly until tomorrow (will be fixed then).

As for the other problems, let me know what you dont like about it and I'll see what I can do to fix it. The old for sale section had many problems with it and this has just about rectified all of them.

Thanks for the feedback guys, keep it coming.

Christian

Hey guys,  

there is a slight cookie problem that I am ironing out which means that you will need to login to the classifieds area seperatly until tomorrow (will be fixed then).

As for the other problems, let me know what you dont like about it and I'll see what I can do to fix it. The old for sale section had many problems with it and this has just about rectified all of them.

Thanks for the feedback guys, keep it coming.

Christian

Hey is the new classified section the same thing as SAU classifieds section? If so why dont you call it new classifieds section.

Why dont you have a replied section like the old one & not just views stats.

How do we read the replies looks like not many people are replying in your new classifieds section ( its like you to need to search for tasks too often. :idea:) too complicated /stuffing around for a forum.

thanks to everyone who has helped out here and good to see that i'm not the only one on sau who has been having trouble in either posting a new ad or replying to someone else's ad in this section.......