SAU Community

Get Your Car in the NEXT Series of FAT PIZZA!

Oosh

Found this Ad on Autospeed today so I thought I'd venture over the border and give you guys a heads up.

Maybe mention SAU and see if you can get a whole bunch of members involved? ;)

Pizza.jpg

Why not mate?

Iunless they give you a script where they portray Skyline drivers as the stereotypical hoon...

because of reasons like that I wouldnt do it if I had the chance to...

Of course they are going to exaggerate the hoon scene, but that's what the show is about. It wouldn't be funny if they didn't exploit the stereotypes. I myself would still do it, just to see my car on TV, it's all in the name of cheap laughs.

If you got the chance DO IT! wish it was in Melb. :)

when is this for? whens it too late?

ben...

When they replied to the email after I sent them pics, they said they were screening from Nov 04 - April 05, so im guessing anywhere in that period, they will call you up...

Let us know if your going, cause ill only go if my mate goes or another SAU member goes

haha the white twins... yeah I reckon you guys should do it...

if they do a melb special like last year then I'll try to get a few of my mates into puttin their cars in.

If they come to melb, wouldnt mine putting my R33 in lol

go for it mate

ill send my request away as long as its not between 7th dec-7th jan, then ill do it for sure coz ill be over seas for a month, ill be spewin if its in that time frame...

ben...

Sounds good, let me know what they say, and ill pair up with you or something.. We can have our Sau Skyline koo for fat pizza, hehe