SAU Community

you japs are funny!!!

silver gts-t

Anyone know where i can get these doylie seat covers???

http://www.prestigemotorsport.com.au/au/st...sp?StockID=2681

I have been importing doylie seat covers for some years now, and stock models from all the major aftermarket manufacturers (turst, KHS, Grdeey and Biltz). I only get the best ones in and this is reflected in my priceing structure. If you were born in March, October, November or June the covers start from $800 USD each, all other months start from $850 each. PM me with your orders.

Richard

I have been importing doylie seat covers for some years now, and stock models from all the major aftermarket manufacturers (turst, KHS, Grdeey and Biltz). I only get the best ones in and this is reflected in my priceing structure. If you were born in March, October, November or June the covers start from $800 USD each, all other months start from $850 each. PM me with your orders.

Richard

Hahahaha lol... funny sh*t :)

Richard

w00t!! heres to being born in June :looney:

Due to the amazing response by PM I'm going to run a group buy on these. This will drop the price per set to $727.27 (plus GST) for those born in the months listed above, all others will need to pay $772.73 (plust GST) both amounts are USD. Yes, these include front and rear seats and will put your full-sick-o-meter (a fatz invention) off the scale.

Richard

• 2 weeks later...