SAU Community

Tickets For Science Fiction Nov 27th

APA

The long wait has ended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have tickets available from monday, they are $70 dollars each,

RRP $85 i think and is only going to get more expensive

i rather collect everyones money and pick up all the tickets at once instead of me running around back and forth so i will set a deadline of November Thursday 11th for the money to be handed over to me..... :D

i know that is early but tickets are selling very quickly, so can you please pm me exactly how many tickets you need and how you are going to give me the money :(

and let the countdown begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :werd:

adrian :)

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the reason i want people to pm me is because i know people will start whoring in the thread, so it's much easier to keep track but hey if u don't wanna pm then you better hope it's not your ticket i forget to collect :boohoo:

adrian :)

• 2 weeks later...

event is indoors all three levels of belmont racecourse opened up, ground floor will be the main room (corsten,solarstone,van gelderen), second floor(breaks), third floor(house/techno)

although they are opening the outdoor area for those who are busted up big tyme!!!!!! haha ;)

thanks to all for your co-operation makes selling the tickets so much easier! :rofl:

kym, denver i have no tickets left watsoever due to big demand...... sorry guys

to all, next time you want tickets make sure you get in early :rofl:

SIX MORE DAYS GUYS :D

adrian ;)