SAU Community

So Cheap!

noise

Taken from the site,

"We have included the cost of shipping, import duties, GST, compliance and our service fee in this estimate. Not included is the cost of tyres, Govt. stamp duty and registration (normal licensing costs for any vehicle). Additional costs may be incurred if brake pads need to be replaced in compliance."

This means it could cost another 2-3k for tyres, stamp duty, rego...and alarm...plus some other additional cost?

Yes, and not to mention the time you will be wasting while waiting damm car to arrive and inspected and complienced. plus rego and tires.:jump:

That skyline is 6ix years old, and tip AUTO, scratches and pin dents.

apart from that its a R34 skyline.

Just like infamouse $15,000 R32 GTR's :D :bahaha:

In the process :(

yes true, my last skyline was 6 year old when I bought it, Never had problems with it :(.

If you thinking of getting one, Have you guys looked in to Mitsubish Prestige Motor section @ Albany Hwy, recently I've seen all kinds of Imports @ new shop.

its good Idea to check them out, but I bet price will be different. I mean HUGE difference. :)

In the process :)

yes true, my last skyline was 6 year old when I bought it, Never had problems with it :).

If you thinking of getting one, Have you guys looked in to Mitsubish Prestige Motor section @ Albany Hwy, recently I've seen all kinds of Imports @ new shop.

its good Idea to check them out, but I bet price will be different. I mean HUGE difference. :)

i personally wouldnt buy an import car from a dealership.

in my eyes they are people with the capital and knowledge to patch up dodgy cars to sell for a good profit.

I would rather take my chances and import, or search locally for a private seller.