SAU Community

Halo2

Sl!m

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got it, played it for 3 or so hours.. Didn't get bored of it, could have played insanely until the sun came up, but.. Just too tired.

Only had one quick chop of live, not much fun when you don't have a headset and your playing a mate that also doesn't have a head set. Thats on the agenda for tomorrow, pick one up so I can get that going.

Then as nerdy as it sounds, have to talk to my mates that have the game and try and get a clan formed, get a name for the Clan, and start hooking into live.

Don't know how far through I am in campaign, only just started and hit earth so I've probably got ages to go, damn good fun though, mmm sniper rifles.

yeh i got it at the midnite release last nite, mainly cos i had nothing else to do

so far the game is ok, i think its got alot to go ta live upto the original though

that and im tired and sick so im not very impressionable at the moment

Ahh, had my first decent session of live on it, 2vs 2, mates vs mates.. We played until 5.. I started after work, at 12:30.. And god damn I like it.. Time flew

We were mainly chopping capture the flag, some bomb one where you have to steal it and arm the bomb and another where you get a ball and you have to carry it for 2 minutes each to win. That one led to some exciting games, we won a couple by a second..Others were a walkover with them only getting 8 seconds etc. I'll be doing all the same again, hopefully we'll do us 4 vs randoms tonight.

fnished work at 9:30 this morning.. caught train from st leonards to parrmatta..bought copy of collectors edition.. caught bus home.. x box still packed up from move.. so I thought Ill get it out when I wake up and have a play.. woke up at 11pm.. now back at work ;)

I wanna plaaaaay damnit :)

haha you poor bastard, I've had a 12:30 til 5 session the first night.

Followed by a 7:30-4 session the next night.

Followed by 12-6 today.. and I'll be on tonight again, but hopefully not for long, I'm too tired.

Thats all in 3 days.

Umm, the levels are pretty sweet, theres only 10 or something so far, hopefully some new ones will get released as downloadable content eventually, but yeah, Midship and Beaver Creek, Burial Mounds are all good, theres another in the city with a bridge and alot of mid-air pathways etc.. Which is a good one aswell. But they are all 'fairly' decently sized for 16 people to be roaming around and not running into each other each second.

I just like the whole setup of being able to have a party setup, with 6 of your mates, and then being able to select what game mode, going to optimatch and it finds it and its setup and going. Only thing I'd want would be a retry button, instead of having to exit and re search.

finlay got to play for about 30 minutes thismorning ;)

and from i saw I really like it, that wasnt live or anything just 1 player...

what do I need to play it live besides the internet connevtion router.. do I just need a xbox live account and ethernet cable?

Just an adsl or cable connection, network cable into the back of it, either a 2 month trial or a starter pack.

And if your playing with your mates, no doubt about it, you need a head set. Head gear as I call it, if your playing against people you know it sucks ass not being able to talk..

For example, one of my mates didn't have head gear, we kept on asking him questions knowing he couldn't answer, asking him if he was tapping his sack over the game, why has he gone so quiet etc.. All good fun, he never seemed to be doing much, but now that he's got headgear you can find out what he's up too.

I'm up to a stage on campaign where I've gone slack for again, I don't like being the alien dudes, I think their weapons are puss.

The alien weapons are OK, although I do hate it how you can't pick up more ammo for the beam weapons (eg. plasma rifle) The fuel rod gun is pretty cool, and so is the particle beam rifle but they use ammo up too quickly! Shotty still rules the Flood tho. And the Arbiter is da shiznit!