SAU Community

Stupid commonwhore drivers...

timbar32

I get so sick of young knobs thinking they can drive their "race-spec" commonwhores, I just thought I'd share a funny story with you all. Was driving from belco in gungahlin the other evening, and decided to take the right-hand turn off gungahlin drive that goes in between magnet mart and the woolies servo. As I started to turn, I noticed a vn/vp coming from the opposite direction pretty fast. I thought to myself, this fella's gonna cut me off, so I gently applied the brakes, thereby allowing him to hammer through the intersection. As he went by me, he gave me a smartass grin (that in my mind said "I am so cool, look at me go") and stomped the loud pedal. Inside tyre smoking, he then fishied up the road, continued over the gutter and straight into a lamp post......... Be a different story if anyone was injured, but only his ego got hurt when all his passengers jumped out and proceeded to abuse him! Ha!

yeh mate i have plenty of stories with commodore drivers. i'm not pushing the stereotype, but a lot of shit i've had on the road are from commodore drivers (mainly VK-VTs). they love tailgating through corners and trying to zoom past you through a roundabout, somehow thinking their whales can outhandle my little girl with suspension upgrades. and once are proven wrong, love doing their little ceremonial drive by and single finger salute...

the arseholes are everywhere, best thing to do is drive at the limit, and take the corners SLOWLY and SAFELY, and give them a wave and a smile.

sigh

Boy - you guys are up late.

Drivin with my son yesterday evening (17). Not proud to say but I can imagine if his Pulsar was full of his mates we'd be Bitc#in about him on here. Attitude on wheels! Wot is it that makes normally good peeps absolute Ass #oles when they are in a group.

Male Bondage i think the term is.

I used to think i was the king shit in town (Bathurst) when i was cruising around in my V8 Kingswood. after a few altercations with the law (read: licence suspension) i quickly calmed down and now i'm driving a lot more sensibly. After i got my Skyline i got a bit crazy again, but quickly calmed after losing 7 points in 2 months.

By the way Sinista, i was 17 when i lost my licence, so i know where your son is coming from. just give him a mad arse talking to about how stupid it is to act like an arse so you don't have to end up meeting a 'hero' like a fireman cutting you out of your car. It was the best lesson i ever learned having the right to drive suspended. A few of my mates ended up in a massive car accident just before school ended. luckily no one died, but it was a massive wakeup to our year

fair enough commo drivers may do dumb sh*t, but imports are just as bad, beleive me im all for abusing "the ememy" that is the commodore, but dont turn a blind eye to the fact that imprort drivers are no better, ive seen easily as many young guys in pulsars, gemini's clubsports and skylines do dumb sh*t. our advantage is that our rides handle better, and can get us out of trouble more easily, but the fact that they come on boost hard, and accelerate amazingly quickly also means they can get us into trouble faster too.

but in general i agree with the initial statement that commodore drivers think their barges are king sh*t.

I had a red P-plater in a VR sitting at the lights next to me, i took three other people for a drive, second day i had the skyline. He revved his engine, i was like "I m not even going to bother". Then his engine kept revving and he did the biggest burnout, standing right next me. We all could not stop laughing. What a tool...

And if he came off and hit a passer by killing them.

even worse if it was a young girl with a baby,and you kill them..

its not so funny then.

one of my mates brothers crashed his car yesterday in the wet. nothing to serious but going up a gutter after "drifting" (thats what he thinks he was doing) around a corner made me laugh at him

3 weeks into his p's aswell

Tell him he's a **** wit, kick him, you learn from the experiance and tell the cops. Mistakes happen, but trying to do things like that on publis street deserves a bashing. If I had seen that, I would have got out, made sure he was alive, and beat him....

Canberra roads are bad when it rains cause its so oily, a mate of mine near killed himself, driving in a straight line in that really heavy rain we had a few weeks back... RX7 went to over take, no LSD, started going out, turn

'd around was hit by another car and came off into a light pole, the pole came down and landed on a WRX (violin sound, boo hoo), the RX7 had turned upside down on impact. It was on the news and all, moral of this story, the roads are dangerous and deadly when its raining like that, tell your kiddie mates I dont want to die and I dont want my family to die. Use your head there is a time and a place for everything. You want to be a "drifter" do it at the track like the guys who actually know what they are doing. I am all for giving it a hit as those who know me will know, but once again, time and place.

Its all about how quickly you learn, everyone is a bit silly when new to driving, but dont put others at risk. I am glade to see that the people on this board (in the canberra section) have some sence, but we need to be the role model's for the little ones. Hope fully one day people will see a skyline and say hey nice car, not wanna drag, or dick head, or anything abusive because of the bad rap they have got in the past from foolish drivers.

Prove your "talent" at the track where people might appreciate it and you, people are not impressed when you scare the shit out of them by nearly hitting them. Sorry for the downer people, I know Commonwhores are worse but lets help people see that! and what dick heads they are !!!

Cheers Guys

Drive Safe!

one of my mates brothers crashed his car yesterday in the wet. nothing to serious but going up a gutter after "drifting" (thats what he thinks he was doing) around a corner made me laugh at him

3 weeks into his p's aswell

My son did exactly the same thing in his VN three weeks after getting his Ps. That was a year ago now.

Taught him a lesson about cars in the wet... ;)