SAU Community

RPG's any1?

ABuSD

Hey just wondering if any1 ou there in the forums plays RPG's?

What u playing @ the moment?

Whats been your favourite?

Im playing Star Ocean 3 at the moment, bloody awesome, definately recommend it!!

Dunno about favourite, probably final fantasy 7 on PSX, Secret of Mana on SNES and Chronotrigger on SNES, actually theres a few more also :)

Cheers

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also playing star ocean 3 when I get a chance. It seems to always take a backseat to San Andreas though. I quite like the game but there was one sequence where there was no player interaction and constant talking for almost an hour, I almost went insane.

All Final Fantasys are great but I am a sucker for 7 as are most. Can't wait for Advent Children.

:headspin: I LOVE RPG's... some times sit up all night... aaagh! Just finished playing Final Fantasy X2, any creations by Square Soft or Square Enix as they are known now rock!!! One of my all time favourites was Xenogears! Star Ocean is awesome too, finished it a while back. :headspin:

skyzerr never heard of em. Are they on PC?

U guys seen the Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII PIX Although its action adventure.

Oh and i bet this will be the best Square game ever, yes better than FF7! PIX

Oh Romancing Saga minstrel song looks ok 2! PIX

If u guys like game news try this site:

http://www.the-magicbox.com

And rpg news:

www.rpgfan.com

ENJOY!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I like PC rpgs, none of this console crap. ;-)

All the Baldurs gate stuff:

Baldurs gate 1 and 2

Icewind dale

My favourite is Planescape: Torment its the best game ever.

I also play morrowind, which is awesome and massive.

And Fallout 1 and 2, they were cool a while ago.

I like pretty much anything by Square - Final Fantasy is the poo. Never really got into the Zelda series, they just didn't capture me as much as the FF series. FF7 rocked, and I quite enjoyed FFX as well.

I'm playing Conquer at the moment (www.conqueronline.com), Ska actually put me onto it. Yes, it's a MMORPG, but it's pretty good, and it's free, yay :(

And FF7 is my fav game of all time...ah the sleepless nights i spent on that one.

So true, u know uve played a good RPG when u have those sleepless nights! Hehe, and ive had a few with the RPG im playin atm, Star Ocean 3.