SAU Community

GT4 Release??

sky's da limit

my mate in NZ has the Jap version... he said its unreal!!!

ive got a heap of pics including pics of the HKS D1 and Blitz D1 cars... i cant wait... i also know a place to OBTAIN it over the net... but id rather buy it

GT4 is by far the ultimate driving game. my bro just bought nfsu2 a couple days ago and even though its quite fun to play GT4 shiits all over it driving wise. and wtf's up with all those gay ass bodykits, coloured nos purge, and just bad tasting rice full stop!! is it me or do most of the cars drive exactly the same??:D:D

anyways back on track, does anybody know if u can import ur GT4 Prologue saved game to GT4??

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So...anyone got a solid release date for GT4 in Oz,then? My wife has been hanging out for Midnight Club 3 Dub edition(it's a Bling thing...)that was s'posed to be out end of January.We just went to buy it and were told it'll now be April...FARK! This seems to be a standard ploy:gee up all and sundry about an impending game's release date,then shrug the shoulders for months on end whilst the original date flys by and the crowd gets restless...Is this normal,now?'Cause it seems to happen to almost every "big" game that's due for release.If this is their idea on marketing,well,it's sucks!

dat official gt4 steering wheel still on sale?

i cant seem to find it anywhere

I got my Logitech Driving force Pro wheel at EB for $299 (GT4 wheel with 900* rotation)

havent heard about the GT4 steering wheel but u can still get the logitech GT3 steering wheel costs just under 300 at EB.

The Logitech driving force (GT3 wheel, not the pro) is under $150 now at EB.

So...anyone got a solid release date for GT4 in Oz,then? My wife has been hanging out for Midnight Club 3 Dub edition(it's a Bling thing...)that was s'posed to be out end of January.We just went to buy it and were told it'll now be April...FARK! This seems to be a standard ploy:gee up all and sundry about an impending game's release date,then shrug the shoulders for months on end whilst the original date flys by and the crowd gets restless...Is this normal,now?'Cause it seems to happen to almost every "big" game that's due for release.If this is their idea on marketing,well,it's sucks!

Extra comfirmating if you need it

http://au.playstation.com/news/gt4_release.jhtml

If anyone say else, they are guessing, this is actually the first offical Sony Australian release date given.