SAU Community

Things we hate on other cars!!

QuickR33Melb

As I drive the streets of Melbourne I am often amused at what people do to make their cars look sh*t.

My biggest pet hates are:

1) VK-VL Commadores with either a massive Holden Racing Team/HSV sticker that takes up the whole back window.

2) Neon lights in the bonnet where the water spray is.

3) Subwoofers in a car without correct sound deadening with the whole back of the car vibrating like a broken washing machine.

What are yours?????????????????????

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah my car sounds like a washing machine at the back thanks to my Sub. Rego plate goes skitz. I only got Dynamat in the doors.

How can ya hate subbiez??????? Need the bass :)

K now the things i hate:

People spending shitloads of money on custom plates

Completely stock cars riced up with stickers everywhere

Neons

GT-Wings

Hmm ill add some more when i think of them...

Chromies??? sif... chromes awesome... u just have to pay over 4k for real chrome. the ones on my ceff look horny as.

ANYWAY!! -

CHEAP ARSE CHROMIES!!! Those shit arse fan blade ones that everyone has... like preds ones lol and other assorted Goldair fan rims.

unnecessary wings (i dont mind huge wings as long as they are functional)

excess stickers

stock holdens and fords (rims and all) with GT wings

any other misc brand stock car with a GT wing

washer LEDs

undercar neons

cheap arse knock off racing seats

HUGE window stickers that either say the maker of their car or their stereo brand (are u that ***ing stupid u dont know who makes ur car? or that stupid u want everyone to know what type of system u have? why not put "STEAL MY SYSTEM")

the VK wagon i saw with a big sticker that says "DRIFT" on the window

huge exhausts on old charades, excels, corollas or anything else that has less than 50kw

i could go on forever..

Loud mufflers on a sh!tbox lancer or honda. what? your car is slow so u compensate by having an annoyingly noisy exhaust? pfffft :uzi:

Shitbox cars with big fcuk off GT Wings.... I saw an old box-shape prelude with one the other day... ahh haha such a laugh I wish I had a camera with me! same goes for hyundai excels, lancers..

GT-R badges on a GTS-t skyline... errr what a wank!! I dont know who they think they're fooling :uzi:

Fake Lancer EVO kits... they're still gay and always will be.

LED washer nozzles... get over it, welcome to 4 years ago

Cheap UGLY chrome wheels... just wrong.

Cars with performance brand stickers all down the side of the front doors when all they have is an aftermarket air filter and some neons :) lol

clear tail-lights on anything.. even the mazda's I've decided are gay because they have encouraged even bloody holden drivers in their pov boxes to stick clear taillights on their cars.

Lancers with chromie rims..

Little buzz boxes with bodykits, and pee-shooter exhausts that you can hear 200m away, and sound shithouse anyhow. Unfortunately they are very prevalent up here :)

hardcore drift cefiros that get sold before even getting used...

like preds ones

oy!! :) those were original euro zepter rims.... before chromies become just trashy!

Yep! I hate all the stuff everyone else has posted too! I also hate NISMO stickers on stock Aussie spec Pulsars, clear tail lights on Lancers, Hondas and Commondores... actually I hate Lancers and Hondas!!! Riced - up Hondas and Lancers AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH makes me sick. Excells, with bodgy kits and wings, THOSE FARKING PLAYBOY BUNNY STICKERS!!!! Geezus I could go all day! :):)

lol they were ugly and u know it :)

ur title should be changed to Goldair Fan Boy :)

you got them well after chrome had been turned gay by ANZ and other cheap nasty korean and malaysian wheels and sported on every "show car" in australia lol :(

Bonnet washer blue LEDS, grrr

GTR badges on gtsts - who do they think they are fooling? i've started to write notes and leave them on cars i see parked with GTR badges on that aren't GTR's... 'NOT A ****ING GTR'

inark: haha cheap racing seats? doesn't INASNT have/sell them? :)

Snap on seat covers. OMG put them on when ur car is in the workshop, not for stlyez....

Automatics, period. Sports car and auto's should never happen, ie GTR. For the abo****e lamest :flamed:

$4.50 resprays/bog

Autobarn sticker sets on everything...

Chromies, thats a given.

No rear spolier as the only mod. can anyone say cooking model....?

Front mounts on camry etc.. hahaahhahaahhaahh.

More later maybe....

oh yeah, and all the obove, Horus ' list was my thoughts exactly

But then again, i dont get to upset, i kinda feel sorry for some of them. I mean we all know how much we like cars. Imagine if you really liked holden/ford/crap etc and going to supercheap(its all u know or can afford) and spending some money youve put away and then u get the worst time of your life from peope on the road for it.

Doesnt really seem fair, i kinda think that as bad as someones taste/car is that they are the ones who have to drive it, and if they like it good on them.... Im just glad ive worked hard to be more fortunate. Some people are not as well off tho, and this should not prevent them from being an enthusist. Hell they might even be doing it for jokes.....

you got them well after chrome had been turned gay by ANZ and other cheap nasty korean and malaysian wheels and sported on every "show car" in australia lol

I got them because they were $900 and some sucka paid $4000 once upon a time..

just like ur alstat copies or whatever they are..

thats dodgey denham for u

You have neither seen, sat or been in the car with them on the road or doing 200km/h at sandown, so dont comment on something you know nothing about!

Coz being 2 cheap to get proper reg on a car seems to be alright with you, even tho you are a nazi!!! You opened your mouth on this first.

Anyway lancers and excels with big ass bodykits stickers which make em go slower than a stock one.