SAU Community

Things we hate on other cars!!

QuickR33Melb

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hate rednecks in their "ute-muster" utes held together by RM Williams, CAT and "F*K me Im a cowboy" shtickers.

theres this tosser where I work whos got a flat tray holden kingswood h fuc**n something ute with a 250wateva da f*k - peica motor, pasted with shtikers. fake truck mufflers up the side of the cabin, big ass RM Williams truck mudflaps at the rear, spotties, mismatched rims etc.....

hes only 17 and hes da bosses son!! OMFG!!!!!!!!

i hate skanky chicks that drive around in their ford festivas with the HUGE playboy bunny on the back window while crankin their standard stereo, all distorted out, all windows down, thinking that they are something hot.  

:(:bahaha:;)

OMG. that describes I chick I know perfectly!

only car that ever made me contemplate taking my own life was a new astra with some chrome wheels, gt wing so big i rekon every one on this forum could iron there clothes on it at once, and about 5 stickers all over it saying 'DRIFT'

LOL well at least an astra is RWD! :( maybe it had a T25 under the bonnet.... but it's so funny to see the same thing on a hyundai excel/lancer/honda civic.. hehehe I bet they wish they had RWD to join in the dori dori action.

aye aye its candy apple red im over that pink bullshit :(

hehe... looks like you got a George St garage special paint job there... what is it with you Sydney guys and that colour with chrome wheels.. Last time I was in Sydney I saw an s2000 same colour slammed on some big ass bling bling chromies!

Oh yeah and i get so jealous when you see like a 911 or an sti or something and then you look at the driver and it's like some old bloke (no offence to anybody considering themself to be old) going through midlife crisis.

I know what you mean - I have followed the same black 33 GTR (very neat by the way)down Queens Road a few times after leaving work - every time i see it, the same lady has been driving it and she is pushing 60.

i hate suzuki swift GTi's my m8 has one they are crap, he has a pointlessly loud exhaust! it has no power and its a barina!!! he should of bought a barina it would of been cheaper but he says no i have a suzi!!! what the fark!!

there is this one in shepparton that is blue n the guy is a complete tool that drives it!! they make me wanna vomit!!! sorry thats my thing

anything hanging from the mirror, stupid signs that ppl stick on the back window like "baby on board" or "bitch on wheels" or "0-100 in 30minutes". I also HATE black rims. Oh yeah and i get so jealous when you see like a 911 or an sti or something and then you look at the driver and it's like some old bloke (no offence to anybody considering themself to be old) going through midlife crisis.
yeah i hate seeing elderly driving performance cars as well