SAU Community

Things we hate on other cars!!

QuickR33Melb

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he reads this i'm dead, but my sister's fiances Commodore. It's white with big red playboy bunnies up the sides, and some chrommies, but he replaced his brake pads and now the chrommies are covered in crap from them.

Take a note, Commodores and chrommies don't match. It looks so crap!

I also hate those big ugly pizza tray chrome wheels you see, theyre like a big chrome cover.

People who talk on mobile phones or do stuff while driving. Like the woman in an XR6 that cut me off. The porker was eating icecreame at the time and wasn't even watching where she was going.

Most 4WDS that people buy and never take off road, they just use them to run to the shops...

i could go on forever but i won't.

im gonna put tein stickers on my colt and post it in this thread

Oh yeah, well im gunna get a Mugen Sticker and put it on my Echo!!!

Thats another thing i hate, 25 year old males driving girls cars.....like Echos :)

and those SMART cars......dont start me on them (the older ones, not the turbo ones)

Stop thinking with your co(k and you won't have that issue hahaha. But yeah know what you mean, happens to me too. It's funny I notice younger guys speed up and look then go "oh sh|t" I just laugh. One thing that REALLy sh|ts me is I always cop abuse etc from fast cars or commonwhores when I'm in it and I'm sitting there bioling thinking 34!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, but in over 2 years of driving the girlie car, i have never been pulled over or never copped a speeding fine/defect. So people laughing at me doesnt bother me too much. If i ever get my other car on the road, i will be luckly ro last 2 minutes though :)

No offence to those people who own one, I hate 5 inch tachos with the big shift light.  As if you do not know when to change gears. Listen to your F**KING engine.

dude u are clueless

dont you know that the monster tacho gives you 20 kw gain at the wheels :rofl:

No offence to those people who own one, I hate 5 inch tachos with the big shift light.  As if you do not know when to change gears. Listen to your F**KING engine.

So all the 2000+hp drag cars that use them are ricers??? :wassup:

PS i dont have a monster tach