SAU Community

Things we hate on other cars!!

QuickR33Melb

No offence to those people who own one, I hate 5 inch tachos with the big shift light.  As if you do not know when to change gears. Listen to your F**KING engine.

couldn't agree more.

and even then, how hard is it to look down a couple of cms at your normal tach?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah talking abt these. there a white car (duno wat kind.. ull knw why soon). just across the street

it has the skyline tail lights

the hood, or pretty much the fronteverything (even the lights) of a wrx

a bodykit that looks like evo. (i dun think its an evo kit, but it looks alot like it)

it has a big-ass xhaust, but honestly i dont think its connected to the downpipe, cos its sounds like a 1960 motor bike, like a VERY FLAT sound..

hmm...

mmm... things i hate on cars, yellow stickers like the one ive got,

um the whole blue and white theme on commodores or falcons with red and blue lights on top they usually have loud sirens too..

up here in albury i swear this is the biggest shit hole for commonwhores with ****in trust, apexi stickers, big wings, $2 rims etc they dont even know what the **** those brands make

i hate daewoos, lancers etc with chromies, airbrushing and some bloke who thinks his fully sik mate driving it

Most of all i hate hondas, all honda drivers i have met are just ****spanks who cant drive and they shit me n/a cars who think there high performance imports gggrrr.....

Grafted on... there is a prelude in sydney with R32 rear lights yuk!

I hate all sohc V6 commodore engines, and their wheezing painful existance.

I can't rid of mine quick enough, and boy does it wheeze, sounds like it's going to explode when rev'd past 3500 RPM. And it's in good nick for a 12 yo Commo!

Feels like the biggest bucket of sloppy sh!t when i jump in it compared to Skyline!

Anyway i digress, my biggest hatred is Washer LEDs, nothing irks me more. :P

I also hate crome hub caps, fake discs, and stock lancers with big rims showing of those AWESOME rear drums! :wave:

hahahaa i went home the other weekend and i was this C0ckhead that i completely forgot about..

he has a hilux that he does laps of the small main street in his hawiian shirt with songs like tatu and sh1t like that pumping out of his stock sterio u can hear it peak, he has one of those bugger stickers on it and windscreen neons and he speeds everywhere the funniest thing was when i yelled some abuse at him for nearly hitting a little kid when i was in yr 12 he tried to chase me and ended up reversing into a no standing pole haha...

:kick:

meh...none of this shit annoys me....rather enjoy seeing it on the road..good for a laugh.

plus its always good when u give it a bit at the lights next a lil riced up car...not a race, just a lil squirt to keep things in perspective. but wouldnt do it unless its provoked... everyone does their car themselves for their own reasons....if theyre stuck with a car and cant do much else..then fine i dun care...as long as it doesnt hurt others (that led laser thing mentioned before would be stupid ofcoursE)...