SAU Community

Things we hate on other cars!!

QuickR33Melb

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonnet washer blue LEDS, grrr

GTR badges on gtsts - who do they think they are fooling? i've started to write notes and leave them on cars i see parked with GTR badges on that aren't GTR's... 'NOT A ****ING GTR'

inark: haha cheap racing seats? doesn't INASNT have/sell them? :rant:

I like that, while I wouldn't need to do this here in Japan. It'll probably annoy me so much that I'd do that in Aust.

Scarry to hear how riced up Aust has becomes in the years I've been absent from Aust.

how do you know they are skyline tail lights...do they custom graft them on?

Grafted on... there is a prelude in sydney with R32 rear lights yuk!

I hate all sohc V6 commodore engines, and their wheezing painful existance.

i hate skanky chicks that drive around in their ford festivas with the HUGE playboy bunny on the back window while crankin their standard stereo, all distorted out, all windows down, thinking that they are something hot.

i also hate the geeeks that think sticking cheap load mufflers on their lancers, and putting blitz and ggreedy stickers down their doors will make everyone think their car is a turbocharged weapon...

if anyone would like to see the best of these cars then take a drive to shepparton....

enough said.

I also hate those 'baby on board' signs people stick in their rear windows - I feel like pulling up to them and saying "I was about to drive into your car, but now I know you've got a kid in there, I'll behave myself"

Some chick once told me it's so I'd know she had a baby in there in an accident, but funnily enough, I find it's these people who drive like the biggest d*cks on the road.....

Grafted on... there is a prelude in sydney with R32 rear lights yuk!

theres a first gen here in melb that has them... has that ugly chamelion paint too... it was at a panel shop i was getting some work done at... i felt like smashing in the arse end of it.

Hmmmm... aren't the V6 holden engines pushrod??

But yes, they are quite craptacular.

Oh and THIS is my big one... Skinny guys with tiny heads who wear white caps. I hate them in all situations, but behind the wheel of a VN/S13/etc... they increase my urge to kill dramatically.

That 1gen Prelude with the 32 tails looks good in my opinion. But I don't like the crappy paint. I think that the 32 lights looks stylish.

I was think of doing that to the TX5, but I would have to reform the boot lid and fudge around with seals and stuff.

Lucky I didn't hey, all this sledging of peoples personal tastes.....

Oh, just to rub everyone up the wrong way, I have skyline parts on my car too.....

R33 stock rims (track wheels)

And I have an RB25 stock Recirc. Valve going on my cooler piping also :devfu:

Gojira.

I hear ya, and not just the white hats, but wearing the peak so high up it's hard to fathom how they stay on their heads.

From behind it always looks like they are looking up.

Boils my blood.

i find it quite amusing when all I can see above the doorline is their white cap and a hand reach for the sky clutching the top of the steering wheel.

Yes, yes, yes and YES! Oh thank God... nothing like sharing the pain!

haha they all look like drug dealers to me

...actually they are just dickheads!

I just had a whole group of the pastey little cap wearing wanna be something white boyz and there VL's out the front of my office then!!! One dudes driving seat was so far back, he might as well sit in the boot!!!