SAU Community

PowerFC ECUs w/ Hand Controllers (NEW & under $1000!)

lwells

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rs73: When we get to 20 people,  I will send a confirmation PM out to check that everyone will be going ahead.  If we still have 20, then I will contact Brent regarding payment.  At this stage do not transfer funds to him: a) we don't know if we will make the 20, and B) Brent isn't expecting payment yet so it would get terribly confusing.

I haven't put you down for one yet.  Let me know if I should.

Lucien,

Lucien,

Put me down for R33 S1 Gts-t (RB25DET)

Well, I'm sure for PowerFC there's no difference between S1 & S2, I think it has been mentioned a few times on this forum too.

Dude iam very interested, have cash ready now, my bro needs one for a 180sx Blacktop 94mdl, what are payment options?

At this stage my understanding is payment will be made directly to Nengun. You can find details about their accept range of payment methods here: http://www.nengun.com/conditions.php

However, I will confirm this with Nengun shortly.

Let me know if I should add you (and your brother) to this list.

Just a reminder to people: its very important that you will actually have the funds available: if people start pulling out at the last minute it will make everything terrible messy, so please only express interest if you can afford it. :P

Lucien.

looks like we got the numbers boys!

lwells, also near my order, 0423736908 is my number and [email protected] is my email.. best off contacting me on my mobile as im not that often on the internet and if i am its a rush to check my emails and never check my pm's so please, if its not too much hassle, sms or call me to let me know whats happening if not, email would be preffered.. thanx in advance.. champion thinking about the group buy.. 20 ppl in 2 days.. not bad :P