SAU Community

S*E*X - It ain't Trivial!

Sinista32

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice study leigh. just because i work doesnt mean i earn enough to have saved heaps. and as im not getting help from family etc... its taken longer than thought. but feel free to donate :)

P.S. Deane's busses dont go to jerra from tuggeranong :)

At 17 i had a job with a great company, a bloody nice $4000 nissan exa and thousands saved in the bank......no help from family........you have no excuses :) This has been a community safety message brought to you by Andrew.........

oh and just for bragging rights.......... At 18 I had an beautiful modified R33 Skyline paid for fully in cash by me, bar $2000 my parents loaned me temporarily...... That is all....

*wanders off to admire self in mirror for hours.......

Edited by Veilside R33

congratulations, wanna cookie?

if only there were more Andrew Doyle's, the world would be so much simpler...

What is your obsession with posting up my last name on these forums? I've told you before to stop fu**ing doing it!

Jayce: Still can't figure out if you're taking the piss on that one, so in the words of principal Skinner "I choose to take that literally".

Edited by Veilside R33

No;not taking the piss-just stating that there should be more driven,motivated people in the world that don't want a free ride on others coat tails. It'd be soooo much easier that where the World is at right now!

Here here! Or should that be "where,where?"

I've considered my earlier post is historically incorrect,therefore: Hear,hear! Or should that be "where,where?"...

Just feeling pedantic...

more Andrew's??? aren't there enough on these forums already? HA!

seriously though, i think it'd be weird having a mostly well-dressed male population!

when i was 16 i bought my first car, a POS kingswood V8, sounded cool but had no go. only cost me $1000. you can get cheaper cars than that around. my gf's first car cost her $25 and 2 vegemite sandwiches. it lasted all of 6 months but it was a great first car

• 2 weeks later...
Just wondering what sort of car you can get for $25 and two vegemite sandwiches??? :)

Just wondering who there is around that takes vegemite sandwiches as legal tender..... :D