SAU Community

Friday 8th Nov Cruise Cabra Boys and Girls

REDGTT

Originally posted by DON91E

THeres no point for them anymore....the all lost their licences and they can't see a point as no one wants to run them anymore anyways....O YEH is pulling 11.4 on street tires and thats for sale as well.....Howe got his car impounded, AIR4S1 lost licence for more than 2 years,  

no point,

Donnie

damn so AIR4S1 did lose his licence damn- why more than 2 years??? I was wondering why i haven't seen him around-- the past 2 months- is he still doing tints????

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Silver-Arrowz

My mate sold his turbocharged lancer mivec cause the baby was coming. It's all a phase for many people i guess.

why can't he buy a used family car and retain his lancer? i can't understand why your pride and joy has to go just because u've got a baby on the way......

Cost of buying the second car is not a problem. Running the Lancer with a MIVEC+turbocharged engine is not cheap. It had problems coming out of it's butt hole. Very high cost of maintenance, plus other running cost and silly insurance. Raising a child isn't cheap either. Ask your parents and you'll probably choke when you hear how much it costs.

For some, they can retain their cars. But not everyone's financial position is the same as others so fortunate.

Originally posted by HUSTLR

damn so AIR4S1 did lose his licence damn- why more than 2 years???      I was wondering why i haven't seen him around-- the past 2 months- is he still doing tints????

Damm.. small world.. Yepz.. Michael is still doing tints.. Anyone

need tints.. PM me.. and i'll get him to do them for u :D For

why it's two years... eheahe ask him when u see him :lol:

He always cracks me up..

That plate has been gone for almost a year.. yet people still

refer to him as that.. damm.. talk about tradmark...

I heard Howie's just got his car back recently.

and the supras gone...

BACK ON TOPIC!! :D

CMon minh we need you in here to police this thread :)

Im 1 for BUNDEENA,

if you are 2, just Write name/nick and BUNDEENA i will organise a list for us,

We meet @ 9 sharp, so we can "chew the fat" then we head off @ prolly 10pm,

Ok so far those intrested parties are

Me

Zman

dazsta

Skyline Racer

nissanpower

kil4it

Im bring a few mates and im sure you all are too :) so its looking "ok" so far, could be beta but :)

DOnnie

Originally posted by Silver-Arrowz

There's a lesson to be learned from this people. Don't go to illegal drags m'kay.... cause then you'll be bad.... so don't be bad m'kay....:D  

Can't remember the last time I went.....

me too, I have't been for a year or so

started getting repetitive......the faster car was usually the one with more $$$ thrown at it

Originally posted by dazsta

started getting repetitive......the faster car was usually the one with more $$$ thrown at it

thats not entirely true Nikil.....i've seen a worked up wrx getting thrashed by a less modified car because the rexy guy can't take off!!! :D

Kangaroo valley rocks, love those hairpins before Nowra, hillclimb coming back, never a dull drive if there's no traffic.

I'd love to go to Bundeena with you guys and I live in Bankstown not far from Cabra so it won't take me long to get there. I may be able to get an r31 coupe to come too.(if he can get off work)

Maybe I missed it but was the meeting point cumberland macca's at 9pm? Could someone pm me to confirm? Or just post it.

Thanks guys

Rhys

Meeting place is Orange Grove Rd Maccas..for those who don't know thats Cumberland Hwy Maccas :)

We could cruise to the city (for the city cruisers), then to Old Pacific Hwy (for those who want hairpin action), and Peats Ridge (for those who want drag action).....so how about it? kill 3 birds with one stone? lol