SAU Community

R.I.P.:an SAU'er & their R34?

LTSJayce

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 15 year old female passenger.. thats the icing. makes me want to cry ;)

This entire incident should be a big wake up call and remind all of us the enormous responsibility that comes with owning any performance car, not just a skyline.

I am sure the Father is wishing he never let his son drive the car, but it's something that is entirely out of his control and I send my condolances and prayers.

My heart goes out to the victims families and friends.

I cant imagine what the victoms went through at the time of the crash. The amount of damage that the car sustained just makes me sick.

My condolences go to the families and friends of the victoms.

Rest In Peace

Obviously no news about this accident is going to make it better, but how much worse can it get. 15 year old girl....she was just a baby.

Man this is ridiculous. The news I'm also hearing is that the father is overseas at the moment...take from that what you will.

Cheers

Mish

Just saw the News on 10. It was the lead story and the pics of the crash are absolutely horrific. No matter who is to blame, the loss of 3 lives is the focus of such a tragedy.

RIP.

A wake up call for all indeed.

My brother called me this morning and told me that EVLR34 had been in a serious accident. I came on here and I am absolutely shocked and saddened by this tragedy.

My utmost sympathy and feeling goes out to all the families of the friends of the people who passed away.

RIP

Just to let people know, police don't release names untill all families are notified. The names were released just after 3pm this afternoon

I feel for the families, and it's great to see such a great outpour of emotion from SAU.

The TRACK kids the TRACK.... NOT the suburbs.....

ouch,

im sitting here at work trying not to throw up. this seriously makes me feel ill.

im not going to be one of this "this is the consequence of their action" because no one deserves to die.. especially not like this :'(

[EDIT] (speculation removed)

also the 15 yr old is just a baby who was also about to bring another being into this world :D it truly is depressing when you hear of such terrible things happening to the best of us. :D

i send best wishes and condolences to the families, friends and anyone that this has effected in a way.

If anyone wants to talk feel free to msg me.. ill listen :)

*hugs* :'(