SAU Community

R.I.P.:an SAU'er & their R34?

LTSJayce

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://home.iprimus.com.au/easton/wallpape...s/wallpaper.jpg

It is nice to see people sign up to offer their condolences the family and friends of those killed in this tradgedy.

Dont walk away from this scared of your skylines people. Walk away with respect for your skylines, the road rules, human life and your driving ability.

too true.

Condolences to the family and friends.

Really sorry to learn about this. If we are honest with ourselves, we have all "given it a little" when we should not have, so now is not the time to be teachers, but learners as most of us have been lucky not to have it all go wrong like this accident.

Lets work towards getting better driver facilities for reasonable costs so that we can all learn how to enjoy our rides in the appropriate environment.

Perhaps we can get a group and lobby (like a lot of ppl have for 15 year old imports) and get some support.

Perhaps this way we can demonstrate to the public, policeand government that we don't really want to street race and break the law, it's more like we don't have anywhere else to go regularly.

Lets make a positive response the the negative, knee jerk reactions that officials come up with.

Really sorry to learn about this.  If we are honest with ourselves, we have all "given it a little" when we should not have, so now is not the time to be teachers, but learners as most of us have been lucky not to have it all go wrong like this accident.

Lets work towards getting better driver facilities for reasonable costs so that we can all learn how to enjoy our rides in the appropriate environment.

Perhaps we can get a group and lobby (like a lot of ppl have for 15 year old imports) and get some support.

Perhaps this way we can demonstrate to the public, policeand government that we don't really want to street race and break the law, it's more like we don't have anywhere else to go regularly.

Lets make a positive response the the negative, knee jerk reactions that officials come up with.

i like your idea, ill be in on that.....

Those of you in Sydney.... if you can, listen in to the "Talkback" shows on the radio as the Accident made Front page news on the Daily Telegraph. So id say it will be a HOT topic of discussion.

For those who didn't/haven't read it yet.......

http://dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story.js...storyid=2278471

Make your own mind up.....

How many more of these events is it going to take to force the government to abandon its revenue first approach to road safety and actually tackle road safety head on - with education. Im so sick of watching my speedo so carefully to avoid speeding because it takes my eyes off the road too much!!

So I'm not the only one that bitches about this. I know idiots that drive around my town absolutely shit faced and they all tell me you never get pulled over if you don't go over the speed limit. I watch some of the dumbest and dangerous driving happen right in front of cops and they aren't even looking. Failure to indicate, failure to give way, in wrong lanes at roundabouts, etc. But if they aren't speeding, they know they believe they are the worlds safest driver because this is what the so called road safety campaign has tought them to believe. I pass on average 6 to 10 speed traps a day yet I honestly can't remember the last time I was breath tested.

Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars.

Anyway, it's all too late for this tragic event. I hope the friends and families of the victims can learn to get on with their lives as something like this often means years of heartache for them.

FCKKK....dis has really left me dazed and numb...its just so saddening to see and hear about something like this happening to someone so young....

This really makes me think now everytime i wana hve a squirt in my car. I lost my license 6months ago for speeding, and im glad i was pulled over by cops instead of being put into an ambulance n taken to the morgue..

deepest sympathy to the families, and let this lesson be learnt by all people, young and old, where its a high performance or a low performance vechile

--------------------------------------------------------------

hello everyone...as one of The drivers best mates i am here to say thank you for the response to the situation.....i have been around to see his family and they sent me to say thankyou for the thoughts as they are much appreiciated in this hard time.

for those who new him the family and i would like to see you at the funneral and to find out details on this please pm me or call 0412 039 232

Aaron

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys,

Condolences to the familys involved. But this is bullshit we all get upset at the police cracking down and no wonder why that could have been anybodys daughter in that car and the ****head has killed her as well as his mate. Selfish act and one that in my books is just about the worse thing you can do to anybody its a meaningless act that even if he did make it wouldnt have gotten him anywhere.

I hope all you young ****heads who speed through streets understand now that it can and will happen to you regardless of what ****ing car your driving.

JH

Here, Here! I agree totally, yes it is sad for the families involved, but I am glad that no other 'innocent' party (oncoming car etc....) got killed because this persons actions.

Flame me if you want for my comments, but if someone killed a family member of mine as a results of actions like this, I would be unstoppable in my response.

Please, everyone learn that even Michael Schumacher crashes and he drives cars F*cking FAST for a living...