SAU Community

Disc Rotors

thats right Steve.

also, i have a temperature chamber here in the lab that i can get down to -80 centigrade. i'm wondering how long a pair of rotors would have to left at that temperature to get any increase in hardness, or indeed if it would do anything at all???

dave

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dbasteve

...2. DBA 4963 = 296mm x 30mm R33 GTST RB25DET.

3. DBA 908 = Rear for all non Brembo brake kits for R32 to R34 GTR and GTST ...

All the above discs are in stock....

:D

I havn't checked this thread for a while Steve glad to hear they are in stock. Is DBA interested in a group buy? Or do we approach a reseller?

Originally posted by red900ss

I havn't checked this thread for a while Steve glad to hear they are in stock.  Is DBA interested in a group buy? Or do we approach a reseller?

We/you would have to organise this through a reseller. We aren't setup for direct sales and it may upset a few people to say the least.

I can check with a couple of resellers if you like.

Originally posted by Brody

Even though im going to be without my car for atleast another month, have the 909s been made in kpaw design yet? Speaking on behalf of all the other 32 owners :)

Yeh! I deserve a beating over this one!:D

We haven't had an oportunity to convert this disc yet.

We have added the 909 to our 4000 series list, which will be available in a heat treated spec a about two weeks.

Example of cross drilled after a track day !! Expensive. This was a 330 mm EBC Disk. (UK)

Man.. those are big drill holes! I think that could the cause there.. I have cross drilled in mine, they are pretty mini holes.. but i haven't done any track time so can't say how they hold up.

Originally posted by predator666

Man.. those are big drill holes! I think that could the cause there.. I have cross drilled in mine, they are pretty mini holes.. but i haven't done any track time so can't say how they hold up.

Stress! Lots of stress!

Cross drilled discs and track work don't mix. Sometimes you can be lucky if you have good pads and downshift a lot.

Originally posted by red900ss

Group Buy Thread  

Steve, could you let me know which supplier would be interested in a group buy? Or at least who to approach?

Thanks,

Dino

Dino,

I will talk to couple of supliers tomorrow and let you know.

Are you thinking of a group buy for the whole Skyline range or vehicle specific. I would say it will be a % discount anyway.

Steve.

I've read all the previous posts but found no mention of R34 GTT rotors (any other R34s out there interested?).

I'm looking to purchase some rotors for club days and the 4000 series sounds suitable (and not way $$$).

Unfortunately after visiting dba.com and checking the catalog, I note rears are listed (4908), but no fronts.

Speaking to a brake place in Melb. they suggested the R33 GTST (4963) may fit, does anyone know if this is the case?

Originally posted by mutex

I've read all the previous posts but found no mention of R34 GTT rotors (any other R34s out there interested?).

I'm looking to purchase some rotors for club days and the 4000 series sounds suitable (and not way $$$).

Unfortunately after visiting dba.com and checking the catalog, I note rears are listed (4908), but no fronts.

Speaking to a brake place in Melb. they suggested the R33 GTST (4963) may fit, does anyone know if this is the case?

Mutex,

Can you please give me the chassis number on your car so we can check this out with Nissan.