SAU Community

Sunshine coaster MSCIII goer's.

nismo33

:ufo: Greetings..i have come for peace.

Just wanna know if any one from the Sunshine Coast area are going to the Massive Skyline Cruize this sunday ?

If so...are you going to drive down to the meeting place or just meet them at Lake Baron which is closer ?

Let me know what you guys think...we could all go together. :cheers:

Roger, i'm sick of hearing your car go up the damn street every day, please find another way home, its making me car sick!!! :) I'm trying to get my mate in the burgandy r33 with the decals and the plate 51ZLA to go. I'll post up tommorow and tell ya whats happenin.

Hey mat, wasup with the cops stopping u ? or zisla rather,. did he get the defect or somnething ? i just saw the picture,.so wats up ?

hey i was there for a bit,.went to get some food but the que was terrible and i get impatient when im hungry ...LOL.. so decided to head to the town for some food,..i did a u turn and yeah,..saw the maroon line..i was gonna stop but the GF is hungry aswell he he.

Hey Blinkstar...are u in the blue wrx ? yeah..i think the server was down before the cruize..i was actually hoping a reply from mat...i did post some stuff but for some reason it wasn't posted on here..but anyways..i did the same and catch up at the Lake.

well..if u see us around..give us a wave...hope your line may rest in peace.

hey guys missed tha cruise!!!!!!!!! was actually on another cruise up at maleny with a mate i was driving his car, a gt forester cruise. seen a heap of R31's up there on the way home. i didnt even check to see if there was a cruise on today! doh! oh well il have to come to the next one i suppose. and nismo33 we out cruisin in anouther car now if u see us holla, were in a black gt forester. so now there is my line, the 200sx and the forrester! too many cars!! anyway holla if u see us.

Yeah just saw this thread now as well - maybe just a tad too late...

For the record, I decided to head down to Aspley and go all out for my first cruise. In hindsight, if the afternoon is left open for some Sunshine Coast cruising, perhaps some organisation may be of some help.

As it turned out, I was in one of 6 cars that ended up doing a lap around Mooloolaba in search of some more Skylines, but it kinda died down pretty quickly so I went home after that.

Was there a pre-organised cruise scheduled around the coast that I was unaware of??

Either way, it was a great day out, but like many, I am suffering the consequences of not putting sunscreen on BEFORE getting to the lake... :Oops:

You should have read your itinery :(

The MSC ended at Lake Baroon officially, but the itinery showed instructions on how to get back to the highway. Then you had the choice of heading to the sunny coast, or heading home. There was nothing organised after Lake Baroon, just instructions on how to get out of there :)

We headed home with the majority of the people who left at that time, maybe one or two headed to the sunny coast. Alot of people stayed at the Lake for schwimming or whatever.

Yeah I'm aware that the MSC officially ended at the lake, but for those that were heading to the S'Coast, it may have been handy to have worked something out (not blaming Erin here either - like I said, in hindsight, one of us S'Coasters could/should have planned the S'Coast arvo cruise).

actually i was also one of the 5 who cruized around mooloolaba..if i remember there was 2 r32's and 3 R33's...i sort of just caught up with them actually..and they're actually from brisbane who decided to come down for some afternoon laps..just in luck that i took the caloundra turn offs and thats where i saw those other 4 skylines and decided to join them.

it was pretty cool driving with along with other skylines..i would have imagined 86 other skylines..would be awesome...unfortunately,.i missed the cruize and just met up at the lake instead..

so yeah...there were really no plans about the sunshine coast arvo cruize..pretty much on their own.

yeh i was one of those other skylines that hit the sunny coast...grey 32.

was a good way to finish of the day...parked up and had a good chat with some of the other fellas and then late in the day decided to head back home...pitty the traffic on the highway was shocking that time of day took sooo long to get home...and it was the last thing you needed after it being soo hot and getting really good drivers arm burn.

anywayz was a very awesome day and would be at the next one for sure.

thanx to the organisers

Jason

eah i was on the silver R33 gtst..and i parked next to grey R32,.we sort of stoped down the wharf for some chat and my GF took the dogs for a walk..didn't stay long though coz i had to get ready for work.

hey Jaystar,.if you were the one driving the grey R32 who i parked next to at the wharf..apologies if you think i cut you off when i took over on the other lane..those idiots behind you cut me off at mooloolaba exit..so i took over and squiz myself a bit to be in line with other skylines..also they were driving very stupid if you have noticed,.they were all over the place..but hey..im not sure if we were introduce.

roger here.

yeh i saw the car you were talking about..as we were going into mooloolabah they were swerving over the road like a v8 super car that has the pace car out and trying to keep tyres warm. I dont even know what it was...some old dunga with big speed stripes all down it. And yeh u did cut me off a bit but it was all good...just trying to get away from those losers. We ended up losing them at that shared zone i think anywayz because i boosted it after the rest of yous and they were still waiting lol.

anywayz was an alright way to finish the day i loved the paint on the white 32 it looked sooo good and the stereo in the white 33 was a bit of a surprise very nice setup...but as i said the traffic on the way home was shocking.

Hope to see some of you guys out and about again. I went on this cruise knowing no one besides my mate in the car and still had a ball and was probs one of the last to come home.

Ohh by the way im Jason

anywayz lata

heya all..

me and another skyliner are planning to have a BBQ this sunday at Lake Baroon..it would be an awesome drive...so feel free to join us...and oh..it's BYO food and drinks.

depending on weather..but so far the plans is to leave Mooloolaba before 11am.

so come and join us...anyone ? it would be great to meet up.