jnr_j

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahaha

software working as it should???

I'd be out of a job if that was true.

Your going to have to help GAL through it step by step by step... Nominations for Computer Basics 101:confused: Hahahaha!

Insert disk -> Follow the prompts. Then RTFM ....:elaugh:...or online help.

gees sinista, it must have hurt to say nothing for so long!!!!!! ur such a funny guy.....as it turns out, I can fiddle them quite well, its just getting the blasted things to save the changes, and yes smarty pants, I do click on save, and then it bloody well disappears and I cant find it again. And yes, I can navigate with a map, just ask Stu...so there!!!!!!!

QUOTE=skylinegal gees sinista, it must have hurt to say nothing for so long!!!!!! ur such a funny guy.....as it turns out, I can fiddle them quite well, its just getting the blasted things to save the changes, and yes smarty pants, I do click on save, and then it bloody well disappears and I cant find it again. And yes, I can navigate with a map, just ask Stu...so there!!!!!!! QUOTE

Ok, I think I presse the right button, prob dodgy, but here goes.....

http://au.msnusers.com/skylinegal

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Yay for me! Someone took a pic of my car! Well actually it looks like the pic was more focused on Jons Sexy 32 but hey my whole cars in frame so im still stoked! (Silver r33 in front of the maroon r32)

(yes I am aware that I am way 2 excited by this)