SAU Community

Won't this be fun and interesting.

Cubes

electric cars are the future.. once most of chinas population is driving cars in about 5-10 years and have more people buying petrol than the americans, petrol bowsers are going to be a thing of the past as soon as the oil prices triple, which will mean a direct translation to the petrol pump.

I bitch about $60 to fill my tank now.. in 10 years it wont suprise me if we're looking at $150-$180 for the same tank.

My GTR truly will be a weekend car, and 5 years later be old enough to qualify as a classic car :P

Assuming I still have it by then..

Lithium Ion Batteries have quite a punch...

They have more power and less weight than the nI -cads but from my limited knowledge in RC they can be quite unstable....They burst into flame if you drop them hard enough or over charge them :P ...

I am sure there would be less wheels when they have more powerful electic engines...

I heard about that car a while ago... i like it looks sick.

Imagine in 20-30yrs time the first electric GTR... FAT! Better yet a revival of the 60-70's shaped cars with electric engines!! I'd love to see my GT back on the road without having to pay for the petrol (sure no v8 growl but you can't have it all).

... well.. actually I'm dreaming that won't ever happen, I can see the men in black suits arriving now. :uzi: