SAU Community

In Remembrance - Driver Training for Sydney

YO880

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Police training is for Police yes. One week training and quite good. Although as some of you know Police are happy to give you advice and a lot firmer and costly than Ian Luff.

The idea is to have your fun and testing at the track. On the road you can still have fun testing the handling and braking and accelerate up to the speed limit that is.

Unfortunately we had a very very bad customer service experience from the "Relationship" manager of Ian Luff's whilst we have been researching into discounts for this.

I don't want to get into it because her attitude has both myself and Christian absolutely fuming..

"Again, I am concerned about the knee jerk reaction by your members to only start thinking about driver training the day or two before a funeral where three people were killed in an accident involving a Skyline."

that is only a small snipet of the conversation :D a surprising and rather insensitive comment i would have thought.

needless to say, with attitudes like that, they are not top on the list..

Yeah, had you guys read the rest of the emails that went back and forth, you wouldn't be going to Ian Luff either. Not because Ian Luff is a bad instructor, but anybody that hires a 'Relationship Manager' like this woman can't have all their lights on.

Christian

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the invite Greg,

but I was hoping to take my daily driver on some Stage1/2 advanced driving days, I'm not really interested in taking it out to lap Oran Park at this stage.