SAU Community

Young drivers face fast car ban

XtRoN!C

that DT article that GTRSRULE posted.. it says

"The two new measures of power limits and passenger restrictions on drivers who have come to the attention of authorities, already raised as options to deal with rising youth carnage on the roads, have received support from P-plate forums and motoring groups over the past two weeks."

wtf do they mean this one? obviously not.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats harsh, leave that car and it's passengers out of this, or at least address them with the repect that they deserve.
ok man if you say so. WHO DO WE THANK FOR THIS Then?if it wasn't for sum young guy doing ridiculous speeds in suburbia maybe him and the poor innocent ppl he killed would still be alive and we wouldn't be copping MORE grief from the cops. hello wake up and smell the coffee sunshine. :headspin:

yea that Crash go imports and Hi powerd cars the Issuse again Cause it was a R34 GTR they had a easy Story

but if they look at it If there was a Law baming under 26s or p platers or whatever wood it have stoped him

NO

Wasn't His

Was speeding NO respect for Law there Shown

he still wood have gone out

Ive drivenen a few trucks including some big nissan UD's that can weigh upto 12 tonne with freight between Sydney and Canberra many times and the amount of effort it takes to slow down a 6,12or 18 speed truck weighing up to 90 tonne is more dangerous than anything.

I just got into canberra one morning at about 3am and hit a kangaroo you cant stop that quick it just exploded., what if it was a kid chasing a ball (very traumatising)

same goes for an excel and little crap boxes you may aswell be driving a truck cause compared to a skyline thats how long it takes to slow them up

Personally id rather crash at 100kph in my skyline than 40kph in a peice of shit mazda 121

These people should compare our cars with theirs while our cars stick to corners their cars stick to telegraph poles.

FFS go and do something productive when writing legislations like keeping rapists and murderers in jail for ever.(now that would protect young people)

You cant tell young people what to do.

A peice of paper and the blue and red are going to have to work a lot harder and wiser if this goes ahead cause nothin they change is going to stop me from driving my pride and joy.

The amount of people that will go bankrupt from not being able to drive to work and pay for thier car and other debt, we will go into a depression and then unemployment will rise thus the demise of the ecconomy destroying Australia and all that we stand for.

Im up for driving my car right up thier ass, then they will see an accident...ooops